Chapter 3: A Hero's Battle/ Recovery part 3

Darn it

"Oh honestly seventeen, you're such a little kid. I mean come on already, you already know you can win" the blonde haired android shouts.

Swinging her leg, I moved back hitting seventeen in the face hard with my elbow. Throwing energy blast at eighteen, she placed a barrier around her to deflect the blast's elsewhere.

Seventeen hit the top of my head with his clenched fists, I headed straight to the ground. Picking up the bolders of rocks that was on me off, I got up looking straight at them.

Isn't there something they can't escape from, If I could just fight them one by one, that would make my chances of winning half good

"Destruto disc!" The pink razor blades formed quickly in to eighteen's hands.

throwing the disc, she made it so the disc's would follow me around. Throwing an energy blast at the disc, it didnt blow up. Flying up, the disc's were still following me.

I got to shake these disc's off

Flying towards the mountain's, I flew up once the disc was close enough. It was destroyed, one was left.

Descending to the ground, I cupped my hand's behind me.

"KAME.....HAME.....HAAA!!" Forcing my hands infront of me, I aimed at the disc, eighteen forced more energy into her attack.

The disc slowly forced it's way through my kamehameha

My eye's widened. "OH NO!."

The disc was cutting through the kamehameha, Forcing out more energy, my body was growing weak.

**Flashback**

"KAME....HAME...HAAA!" Father yelled, he was fighting vegeta back when I was younger.

"GALIC GUN!" Vegeta also yelled, it was his finisher move.

Remembering father, it gave me more strength. He always tries his best no matter how bad the situation was. Even if the opponent is stronger than him, he always finds a way to win.

"Haaaaaa!" I forced out more energy, finally the disc was destroyed. I was drained.

"Damn that kid, I guess we underestimated what he's capable of" eighteen verified.

"Move in!" Said Seventeen.

Unable to stand my ground, the pair tag teamed on me. Hitting the back of my leg, I tripped falling onto my back, Seventeen dug in elbow deep into my ribs causing them to snap. My ribs were broken. Screaming in pain, eighteen kicked my side, causing me to scream louder. My hair went back to black, lying motionless on the ground, I began to cough out blood. Each time I would cough, the pain grew even worse.

"Come on eighteen let's go, he's not worth our time anymore" Seventeen said as he began smashing my face into the ground with his foot.

The pair took off, my body layed breathless on the hot ground. Tears ran down my face, I couldnt move. Trying to talk to Trunks telepathically, thankfully I got through to him.

Trunks? Trunks?

Gohan? Are you hurt? Where are you? the demi saiyan asked.

Yeah, i'm hurt very badly. Tell your mother to help me, I cant get up cause my ribs are broken, tell her i'm near the mount pals

Ok I got you

As I wait for their arrival, I began to watch the clouds, the sky was very blue. I thought of Mr. Piccolo and Krillin. I missed them a lot, I thought about all the laughs I could remember back when they were alive. Wiping the tears from my face, I could hear Bulma, and the others call my name.