Chapter 1

I have just finished getting my license in cosmetology. I couldn't believe that I am a professional make up artist! My sister got me a job working as. One of the make up artists in Doctor Who! She is the head of the costume designing, and she is the best of the best and that is the only reason they hired me.I was so excited to start my first day. I walked into the set and right away I was put to work, not the work I expected. Days past and all I really did was get the eye liner or make orders for more paint. I was being taught how to make a Ood mask one saturday evening, I was tired from running around all day supplying make up and costumes to the artists that were actually working. I was a little bit pleased that I was doing some actual work. While me and and my new found friend Jenna were working on an Ood mask , her cell phone began to ring. she said "Hey finish up on the tentacles I need to take this." I nodded and continued. While I was trying to put on a tentacle and suddenly a friendly voice spoke to me. I turned around and I saw a silo wet in the left corner of the poorly lighted set. I could make out by the Scottish voice that spoke that the silo wet was a man. The man stepped closer as he slowly walked under the stage light that was about ten feet away from me I saw it was David Tennant. In shock I dropped the tentacle we both said at the same time "I'll get that." We both reached for it and our hands touched. We both looked up at each other. I was just starstruck. Suddenly a man entered the set yelling "David! David! were'd you go! I told you five minutes!" A heavy set man walked out of the darkness. He had a rough British accent."Hurry up now!" David got up and handed me the tentacle. After handing me the tentacle he said " May I ask you, what is your name?" There was a silence for a couple seconds and I replied "Dawn."