Chapter Five

Chapter Five

After getting out of the Jacuzzi and getting dressed. Leila picked up her travelling clothes and put them into the empty hamper near the door. She walked out to her room as she stretched her arms in the air, to see that the sun light was beginning to get fainter. She was already late and she hadn't eaten anything yet. She prayed all her missed prayers, pleading God to forgive her for not praying on time. She got up from her place on the praying mat, and picked it up with her. She folded it and left it on the edge of the bed, then she picked up a spare scarf from her already opened bag in case there were any other men that may be working in the house, and for she was slightly self-conscious and scared to show up with her hair in front of her so-called husband. She wrapped it loosely around her face and went out of the room, leaving the lights on.

True to her words, Leila lost the track to the staircase and stumbled upon the same corridor for three times in a row. She felt like she had been going in circles for the past half an hour with no clue to where she was at the moment. She swore lowly, wondering why she hadn't asked Emily for directions in the first place.

"My Lady?" Leila heard a familiar call and from the distance she could see Emily walking straight towards her.

"My Lady, where have you been? I was searching for you for the past half an hour to take you downstairs, but I didn't find you in your room, so I started to freak out and..Are you okay?" Emily asked in concern as she tentatively observed the hyper-ventilating Leila.

"I'm okay! No, I'm actually perfectly fine, Emily. Thank you. Can you just take me to the dining room?" Leila nervously asked, wiping away the sweat from her sticky face, feeling the power of her late shower get drenched away.

"Are you sure?" Emily asked her again. Leila nodded again.

"Y-yeah. I just want to have some food," She replied and started to walk forward, signaling formally for Emily that the discussion was over. Emily followed after her enthusiastically. "I'm going to take you to the kitchen first, where you could meet all the staff gathered for lunch. They are very nice people and I'm sure you will love them, My Lady. One of them even has your name. I hope it doesn't offend you, but it's a beautiful name, mind you."

"N-no, it's okay with me," Leila comforted her with a small smile. "It actually is nice to meet someone with a matching name."

Emily grinned at her, and sped up before she took a left turning and finally stopped at the beginning of the sliding stair case.

"And, Emily," Leila called for her when she was beginning to descend the stairs. "One more thing, please."

"Anything, My Lady."

"Just call me Leila, okay?" Those names seriously irritate me," Leila admitted. She had been so shy to actually show her disgusted feeling towards that word, but she finally mustered enough courage to say it. Far from her expectations, Emily grinned widely and nodded at her.

"Sure, My Lady-I mean, Leila," She replied and Leila flashed a smile at her. They both descended the stairs and silence and Emily led her to the kitchen after a serious of turns and twists that made her mind explode. It was impossible to remember all these directions, but she didn't want that incident to happen again. She wasn't ready to see her husband naked any time soon.

"Can we make a show?" Emily asked as she stepped in front of the door and winked at her, then she clasped her hand firmly around the knob.

"I-err-I'm not really sure that's a good idea..," but her voice trailed when Emily opened the door to show a whole white kitchen. Leila didn't have the chance to stare intently at the room, since Emily decided to stand in front of her to cover her up. She was obviously a few inches longer than her, and her blonde high bun was doing a good job at that moment.