Chapter 13: Camille's Past

Later that day, Dylan, Skyla and Aqua were trying to find Camille to see if she was alright.

Dylan: Man where can she be?

Skyla: I don't know, but we better go find her.

Aqua: *thinks* Duh! Hello Aqua!

Skyla: Oh my god sis, what is it?

Aqua: She's probably with Danny.

Dylan: That makes sense but, where can they be?

Aqua: In his room, where else. Now come on!

Skyla: You heard her. Come on.

Dylan: Ok.

The trio went to the boys dorm room and arrived to Danny's doorstep.

Dylan: So who wants to knock first?

Aqua: Step aside. *knocks on Danny's door*

Danny: Who is it?

Aqua: Aqua, Skyla, and Dylan

Danny: Come in.

The trio walk inside Danny's room and see Danny trying to cheer up the sad Camille who is crying on Danny's shoulder.

Skyla: *walks to Camille* What happen Camille*

Camille: *still crying*

Danny: She doesn't want to talk about it. She even doesn't want to talk to me.

Aqua: I see.

Dylan was thinking about what Missy said to Camille earlier, he was thinking this has something to do why Camille is so upset. So he begin to question.

Dylan: Danny?

Danny: Yes Dylan?

Dylan: It's about what Missy said earlier, what did she mean by that?

Danny stay queit for a few minutes rethinking what happen in the past,until he explains.

Danny: Ok listen. When we was in middle school, Mirina encourage her to be more social. So Mirina told Camille to join cheerleading. When she joined, Camille was starting to become one of the top cheerleaders. She was also about to be named captin.

Aqua: Then what happen? Why did she flaked out?

Danny: Well when Camille was going to the cheerleading finals, she forgot to get her outfit. Camille was kinda freaking out. When she went back home, her sister wasn't home. So Camille borrow her sister's old cheerleading outfit that she made years ago and still in good condition. Then Camille ruined her outfit, Camille feel terrible because she knew that's her sister favorite creation and Camille's sister was about to show it to her editors because Camille's sister is a Fashion Designer. So Camille flaked the cheerleading finals because of it.

Aqua: That explains everything.

Dylan: Did she tell her sister about it?

Danny: She did. Her sister forgave her, but Camille can never forgive herself because that outfit really inspired her sister to become a Fashion Designer.

Skyla walk over to the crying Camille and gave her a big hug.

Skyla: It's going to be alright Camille. People make mistakes. I'm sure you didn't mean it.

Camille: It's not because of that.

Aqua: Then what?

Camille: I almost burn down my house.

The three teens was shock what they just heard even Danny.

Danny: What?

Dylan: You almost burn down your house?

Camille: *nods her head*

Aqua: Cool.

Skyla: Diana!

Aqua: What? Burning down houses is cool and deadly.

Dylan: When did that happen Camille?

Camille: The outfit caught on fire. I tried to stop it but I couldn't, the flames was rising. So I  got out of the house and called 9-11.

Aqua: That's good at least.

Camille: But that's not all. I was also blackmailed.

Dylan: By who?

Skyla: Wait. Did Madison blackmail you?

Camille: *nods her head* She said if I don't flake on the squad she was going to tell my sister about her outfit and about the fire.

Skyla: That's it! I'm going to destroy her.

Aqua: Can I help?

Dylan: Nobody is going to destroy anybody.

Danny: Why didn't you tell me about this Camille?

Camille: Because I was scared. I didn't know what to do.

Danny: Did Mirina know about this?

Camille: She's the only I could trust. *crying* I'm just a stupid blonde.

Aqua: Don't call yourself that Camille. You're not stupid.

Camille: But.

Aqua: But nothing. It's not your fault Camille, quick acting like everything is your fault. You're smart and beautiful girl. If anyone is messing you, then Skyla, Mirina, Victoria, and I will back you up.

Camille: *stops crying and smiles* Thanks guys.

Aqua: *smiles*

Skyla: Ok let me help you up.

Skyla helps Camille back on her feet, while Camille stands up and fixes her outfit.

Camille: Thank you. God I look a mess.

Danny: You look fine.

Camille: *blushes and smiles* Thanks Danny. Oh my god Mirina!

Aqua: Oh yeah we forgot about her.

Camille: Where is she?

Dylan: I think she's with Axel and the others.

Camille: She might be in my our room. Can you guys go with me?

All: Ok.

Camille and the others left Danny's room to find the rest of the gang.