Chapter 37: Welcome back Dylan!

It has been five days since Dylan Martin has been in the hospital. Dylan got checked out the hospital with his mother and heads to the car. Once they arrive to the Sierra mountains, they headed to the school.

Dylan: *heads to his room, opens his door and walks inside*

Skyla and the others: SURPRISED! WELCOME BACK DYLAN!

Dylan: !!!!!!!!! *smiles happily*

Axel and Kendall: *gives him a bro hugs and gives him a noogie* 
Dylan: *chuckles and laughs*

Kendall: We're glad you're back buddy.

Axel: We're so happy, we throw you a little party just for you.

Dylan: Thanks everyone.

Skyla: *hugs him* I'm glad you're out of the hospital.

Dylan: *hugs her back, kisses her head and whispers* Did you miss me?

Skyla: *nods*

Dylan: *smiles and kisses her*

Skyla: *kisses him back*

Aqua and the others: *smiles*

Dylan: It's good to back. *sits down on his bed*

Axel and Kendall: *chuckles and pats Dylan's back*

Skyla: *sits on Dylan's lap*

Dylan: *puts his arms around her waist*

Kendall: So since Dylan is back, let's tell him what's be going on in the past five days.

So the gang begins to tell Dylan about what's been going on for the past five days while he was in the hospital.

Dylan: Wow, I missed a lot of events.

Aqua: Yup. *takes out a huge poster* Your softball team missed you so much, the make a get well poster just for you.

Dylan: *smiles for a moment and feels sad*

Victoria: What's wrong Dylan?

Aqua: Don't you like the poster?

Dylan: I do. *sighs* It's just... I'm quitting the softball team.

Aqua and the others: !!!!!!!

Dylan: It's true. Ever since I got hit by the bat, I've realized how it affected my family. They were all worried about me. Also I didn't want my family and friends worried about me. *looks at Skyla* Even you Sky.

Skyla: (Dylan)

Dylan: Besides, my mother feel like the sport was not safe for me. So I'm going to talk to the coach during softball practice and return my uniform.

Skyla: We understand Dylan. *holds his hand* It's your decision to make and we're here to support you.

Aqua and the others: *nods*

Dylan: *smile* Thank you. Now let's get this party started.

The gang plays the music and begins to start Dylan's welcome back party.

Hours later.................

Dylan: *arrives in front of the softball coach's office and knocks on the door* Coach Tucker?

Coach Tucker: Come in.

Dylan: *enters the room*

Coach Tucker: *sees Dylan* Dylan, I've been expecting you. Welcome back.

Dylan: *nods*

Coach Tucker: Have a seat Dylan.

Dylan: *sits down*

Coach Tucker: I've talked to your mother earlier. She had a lot of things to say.

Dylan: I see. Coach Tucker, I been thinking a lot when I was at the hospital. *sighs* There's so many things on my mind right and it makes my head hurts so much. I decided to stop coming to practice. *takes out his uniform and puts it on the desk* It's been a fun experience with the team and I wanted to thank you for teaching me.

Coach Tucker: *looks at the uniform, looks at Dylan and smile* It's been a pleasure to have you on my team.

Dylan: *nods* Goodbye coach. *stands up and leaves*

Skyla: *waiting for Dylan*

Dylan: *sees Skyla* Sky? What are you doing here?

Skyla: I was talking to my coach.

Dylan: About what?

Skyla: About me quitting the softball team.

Dylan: !!!!! *about to say something*

Skyla: I know what you going to say and it's okay. It was my choice anyway. Besides, it wouldn't feel the same without you playing on the team while I'm in practice. *holds his hand*

Dylan: *sighs and smile, then holds her hand*

Skyla: *kisses his cheek* I love you Dylan.

Dylan: I love you too Skyla.

Skyla: *hugs him*

Dylan: *hugs her back* You know, you don't have to leave the team for me.

Skyla: Like I said before, it wouldn't be the same without you and I needed a break from softball.

Dylan: *chuckles and nods*

Skyla and Dylan leaves the field and heads back to the dorms while holding hands.