Chapter 38: The last testing week

It is the month of May for the students of Sierra High. The students has been testing for weeks since this is the last month of test for the semester. This week was the last testing week for all the students in Sierra High. Skyla and her twin sister Aqua were walking to their testing rooms. Once they enter their testing rooms, they took a seat and waits to the directions of their testing teacher. The teacher enters the room with a huge box that is full of the students tests. The teacher takes out of book out of the box and the teacher read the instructions to inform the students what they needed to do. After reading the instructions, the teacher passes out the English part of the test. Once all the students got the test, they all begin the English part of the test. The students was mainly focused on their test. As time passes by, all the students finished two parts of their English part of the test and the bell rings for lunch. The students puts done their pencils and leaves the room. Skyla and Aqua join with Cole and Axel (since they were in the same class for testing) were walking down the hall talking about the test.

Skyla: I'm glad the English part of the test is over.

Aqua: Yeah.

Cole: I believe we're taking Math and Science test next, then we're writing the essay.

Skyla: That's fine with me.

Aqua: Me too.

Axel: Long as it's not too boring, then I'll be fine for couple more hours.

Skyla, Aqua and Cole: *nods*

Kendall: Hey guys!!!

Skyla, Aqua, Cole and Axel: *turns around*

Kendall and the others: *walks up to them*

Axel: Hey. How's the English test?

Kendall: So simple. Man, I thought it was going to hard, but I'm really good at english.

Axel: That's the truth.

Dylan: *wraps his arm around Skyla's shoulder*

Skyla: *smile and blush a little*

Kendall: Well, I'm starving. Let's get some lunch.

Axel: I like the sound of that.

So Kendall and the others heads to the cafeteria while Dylan and Skyla stayed behind.

Skyla: *smile*

Dylan: *chuckles*

Skyla: Hey Dylan.

Dylan: Yeah Sky?

Skyla: I was thinking about something earlier when I was taking the test. I thought about if we're going to spend time together during the summer. Not only me and you, but the whole gang.

Dylan: (Skyla) *smile* What kind of question is that?

Skyla: *looks at him*

Dylan: *embraces her* Of course we'll we're going to spend time together during the summer. Also all of us can planned something for the summer. That away our love and our friendship with the others won't fade away when we're apart.

Skyla: *hugs him tight and nods*

Dylan: *kisses her*

Skyla: *kisses him back*

Dylan: *smile* Now let's get some lunch before we get hungry later.

Skyla: Okay.

Skyla and Dylan hold hands and heads to cafeteria to join the others. After lunch, the students heads back to their classes and takes the rest of their test. After the test is over, the students leaves their testing classes and heads back to their dorms.