Chapter 4: A Best Friend Reunion

When the bell ring, the five boys start heading to their next class until they see Aqua in the hallway.

Aqua: *sees Dylan, smiles, and waves* Hey Dylan!

Dylan: *sees her* Aqua? What are you doing here in the middle of the hallway?

Aqua: I was heading to class.

Cole: What class do you have?

Aqua: I have science class. It's in room 24-A.

Kendall: That's the same class we have.

Aqua: Well what are you waiting for? *excited* Let's go!

All: Right!

The six teens rush to head to class. Skyla, Mirina, Camille was already in class chatting before the teacher comes to class. A few minutes later, six teens arrive to class before the teacher comes to class.

Aqua: *see Skyla* Skylie!

Skyla: *hears Aqua's voice* Aqua?

Aqua: *hugs Skyla* Omg Skylie! I met the boy that you sat next to the bus today.

Mirina: *sees the boys* Hey guys!

All: Hey Mirina.

Axel:  What's up ladies?

Camille: *looks at Axel*  Nothing. Just talking to our new friend Skyla.

Axel: *sees Skyla and walks up to her* So your Skyla?

Skyla: *looks at him* Yeah.

Kendall: *walks up to Skyla and sits next to her* My name is Kendall Oliver

Axel: *sits down next to Skyla as well* Axel Rivers. *smirk* Got it memorized?

Danny: My name is Daniel Urie.

Cole: *looks at Skyla*  I'm Cole Ryan. I was in your History class.

Skyla: *smile* Nice to meet you guys.

Axel: *puts his arm around her shoulder* We heard lots of stories about you today.

Skyla: *sighs and roll her eyes* What else is new?

Kendall: *doesn't see Dylan* Hey. Where's Dylan?

Dylan: *try to walk out to the door*

Axel: *sees Dylan* Hey Dylan!

Dylan: (Crap!!!)

Axel: Come over here Dylan.

Dylan: (Aw man. I can't get out of this)

Dylan turns around and walk towards the rest of the gang.

Kendall: *looks at the clock*  Well, we have a few minutes until the teacher comes, so what are we going to talk about?

Axel: We're going talk about Skyla of course. *looks at Skyla* So Skyla, do you any hobbies?

Skyla: Um I like playing video games.

Kendall: What kind of video games?

Skyla: *thinks* Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, Dragon Ball Z Raging blast 1 and 2 and so many more other video games.

Axel: *smiles* Cool. So you're a gamer.

Skyla: Yeah, but my sister is a total gamer.

Kendall: What's your sister's name?

Aqua: *sits down between Axel and Kendall* Diana Mary Anne Rayne at your service.

Cole: Your name is Diana?

Aqua: Yup, but lots of people calls me Aqua Rayne, Blueberry Vixen, Mary Anne, Sasu-Chan, and so many more.

Danny: Why do people call you Aqua.?

Dylan: *sits down next to Aqua* It's because of her blue hair.

Aqua: *smiles* Correct!

Mirina: How did you know?

Dylan: Well, once you think about it, you can tell by her hair color and she's wearing everything blue.

Aqua: Yup. That's totally true.

Victoria: *arrives to class, sees Skyla, shocked, and surprised* OMG! Skyla Rayne?!

Skyla: *sees Victoria* Victoria?

Skyla runs to Victoria and hug her real tight.

Skyla: *hugging Victoria and surprised* Oh my god. I can't believe that you're here.

Victoria: *hugging Skyla* I can't believe that you're here either. *looks at her* How's Aqua doing?

Aqua: *smiles happily* Victoria! *runs to her and give her a hug*

Victoria: Hi, my Gothic princess.

Aqua: Are you in this class?

Victoria: Yes.

Aqua: *smiles happily* Awesome!

Kendall: *looks at Victoria*  Victoria, do you know Skyla and Aqua?

Victoria: *looks at Kendall and smiles* Yes moron. The twins and I go way back in elementary school. Oh man I use to remember the good times we spend together.

Skyla: Yeah. We sure did, right Diana?

Aqua: Right. It was so much fun. Victoria, have you had contact with Summer and the others?

Victoria: Summer and I called each other last weekend and she told me things about you Skyla that involve with the rumors.

Skyla: *annoyed* Don't remind me.

Victoria: Why didn't you tell me?!

Skyla: I just didn't want to talk about it to anybody.

Aqua: *angry* True, but when I see that lying, cheating ex-boyfriend of yours. There will be some trouble.

Skyla: *rolls her eyes* Yeah, right.

Victoria: *giggles* Same old Aqua huh?

Skyla: Pretty much.

Dylan: *looks at the clock* (Class is about to be started in one minute.)

Kendall: Oh yeah. I forgot Victoria, this is Dylan Martin. He's our new best friend.

Victoria: *looks at Dylan*  Dylan huh? The person in the rumors.

Axel: Yup. He's really famous.

Mirina: Stop it Axel.

Axel: Hey, just saying.

Mirina: Whatever.

In a few minutes, Mrs. Ray came in the class and class has started.