[8] Ms. Wonder Woman.

"You. Are. A. Goddamn. Wonder Woman." Ashley is struck with awe. "The way you dissed his ass gave me goosebumps."

Dunia smiles, "He was insulting my family, there was no way I was going to stand there and just listen."

Ashley claps her hands, "I want you to strut your modest stuff at that party."

"Aren't you coming?" Dunia asks.

Ashley shakes her head, "Nope, only the wealthy and influential get invited."

"What? Why? The employees should be invited for such farewell slash welcome party as well. That is utterly unfair." Dunia frowns.

"It's totally okay, Ms. Wonder Woman. You can enjoy it for us, poor, filthy, employees." Ashley winks.

"Oh, God, Ashley! Don't say that! Us poor, filthy, employees, are a million times better than those stuck up rich people because we actually have hearts." Dunia says with a reassuring smile on her face.

"You really are Wonder Woman. Or Maybe Mother Teresa. Oh, wait, maybe not Mother Teresa, wrong religion." Ashley giggles.

"Whether she's Wonder Woman or Mother Teresa, she sure is badass." says a male voice.

The girls turn around to see Aamir, who's grinning at them.

"Stalker! Were you eavesdropping on our conversation this whole time?" Ashley crosses her arms over her chest.

"I was not! You two were just coincidentally spilling some juicy gossip as I was passing by." He winks. "Anyways, don't worry, Dunia. Not all rich people are that bad, take me as an example."

Ashley huffs, "No, you're actually the worst."

Aamir rolls his eyes, "Ashley, you just don't like anyone."

"He's got a point." Ashley agrees.

"Anyways, I was saying, I'll be at the party to make sure you won't feel isolated." Aamir says.

Ashley smirks, "So... you weren't planning on going until you heard Dunia was going, huh? Someone's got a crush...!"

"Yes, you're not lying. This handsome someone has a huge crush." Aamir winks at Dunia.

Dunia's eyes widen and she begins to turn a light shade of pink, "Stop joking around, Aamir!"

"I am not lying." He states.

"He's not lying." Ashley agrees.

Dunia face palms, brushing off a whole confession from Aamir. "I'm glad you're coming or else I'm pretty sure Mr. Dev- I mean Sir would have screwed me over."

Aamir smirks, "Glad you want me there."

Dunia rolls her eyes, "Ugh, Aamir!"

"Okay, okay. I'll stop, Ms. Wonder Woman. I'll see you tomorrow at the event, then?" Aamir says.

"Yep, see you then!" Dunia says.

Aamir leaves and Ashley huffs, "I hate third-wheeling."

"Third-wheeling? How so?" Dunia raises an eyebrow.