Chapter 2 - Will You Marry Me?

<< The poor little box on your left wants to be 'clicked' on by you! Lol xD

< Vote - He will be happy (I decided its a 'He' XD)

<Tweet - He will tweet cutely! :O

< Share - He will share you some happiness :D

< Like - He will LIKE you!

< Email - He will..erm.. love you!!

Don't forget to comment below

lol xD Not sure why I wrote that! Anyway, this little guy won't go anywhere when you scroll down while reading! :P A Little presistent cute little box, ain't he? O.o

Okay! Let's start reading! It should be good! ^0^ << That I hope :D

.......................................................

(RECAP)

"Summer, here we come!" I shouted with excitement as I laughed.

...................................................

After all the shocking announcement about my pregnancy; suddenly and bluntly saying loud and clear just to get their attention, my friends and I left the school while we left them dumbfounded and causing uproar.

Believe me, if we stayed in that school for another minute after dropping a huge bomb on them, I doubt they would be nice enough to let us out!

Anyway, we all went in a van, just enough for all six of us, and Matt was driving. Annie in the passenger seat. Second row, Kylie and Keith. Stephen and I sat on the last row with his arm around me. Since my wedding is in three days, I got informed by my mum to rehearse a day early.

I left this part out so I'm telling you now, after finding out that I have been engaged with this guy, Mr. Stephen Tylline, every frickin' Saturday, we would rehearse for our wedding. So, tomorrow is our last wedding rehearsal. Thank god for that!

While spacing out through the window, my mind was interrupted by Stephen as he used his knuckle and gently moved my jaw to face him and his, Aahh.. peircing light blue and bright eyes staring at me, full of worries. He whispered, "You okay?"

I don't know why but I just smiled at the thought that crossed my mind because it's about time Ms Sara, the Lady Principal, told the guys about my engagment with Stephen.

Surely, there wouldn't be any problems, right? Since she holds the highest authority in that school, she should be able to use this opportunity to control the student's 'absurd' behaviour a.k.a. jealousy.

Scary, isn't it?

It's funny though. After all these years, he can still sense trouble so he frowned and asked, "What did you do now?"

I stared at him for a minute, thinking, 'Wow(!) He knows me too freakin' well!'.

I laughed and smiled. "I think it's about time The Lady help drop the second biggest shock bomb for me about our engagement."

Matt smacked the steering wheel and clicked his tongue. "Damn! We could have stayed for a bit to see their reactions!"

Haha, yeah, we could have but it would be dangerous. Best one of all was a wide eyed and jaw drop. Second best was a vein breaking and getting bigger when angry!

I laughed when I imagined it. Everyone's expressions. It's too bad we left early.

Annie turned as she looked over her shoulder. "Leah, could you be any less straight forward?"