Chapter 10 - That Night, He Whispered

Let me ask you.

Have you ever imagined/seen [by reading the whole story including Series 1] Leah Valley jealous? Do you want to know what happens when Leah gets jealous?

Do you want her to be jealous?

Wanna know WHY she doesn't want to show her jealous side to Stephen Tylline?

If you want to sooo much.. 

Mitch Hewer as Stephen Tylline in Best Male Character is just about 14 votes away :O

Vote for him in Watty Awards today....

If not... Ahh, who knows when will I ever show her jealous side?? >.<

Will I EVER ??

[Remember to play the music video when the song's title is mentioned. I guarantee you will love the song ^^]

.....................................................

(RECAP)

Somehow, I have a bad feeling about tonight.

[Flashback]

Then, he let go with his teeth and the garter slipped off and gently feel down to my feet. He looked up to me and smirked, whispering lowly, "That's a little preview of tonight..." He took the garter off as I froze.

[End OF Flashback]

Realizing it, tonight was going to be my punishment night. Oh, shhiitt, it will be even worse if I tell him that I met HER last night! That's why I knew that Diana wasn't the one.

My thought went, -Oh, dear god..-

...............................................................................

"Oh, my" My grandmother, on my dad's side,stared at me with amazed, "You look so beautiful, my dear." Her soft gentle voice never fails to calm me down. She emits off the peace aura around her, making people feel at peace when she's near.

My parents had gone to dance on the dancefloor with my other friends and guests. Matt was on the DJ station, playing the music. The guests had chattered so noisily, bringing the atmosphere filled with laughter and joy. It's quite lively and loud here. So, Stephen and I went out of the balcony with my grandmother.

My grandmother looks like a forty year old woman although she's older that she looks. She has a dark brown short hair with curly locks past her ear length. She wore her white fascinator on the side of her head with beautiful blooming flowers and a small head veil. Kind of like a hat but pinned on the side of her head.

She wore her white dress to her knees with long sleeves and a flora lined around her chest line. She wore white flower sparkling earrings and a simple diamond necklace. She kind of looks like a guardian angel or.. a white fairy god mother? Except, of course she's beautiful.

Grandma held my left hand and Stephen's right hand, looking up with worries written all over her face. Even Stephen noticed it. She sighed deeply, "I really hope you young'uns overcome whatever troubles you're facing."