Chapter 1 - Time To Tell The World

I can finally post this!! :O

WHOO HOO!! \(^0^)/

Please help support this story!

Comment

VOTE

Like

TWEET

Share

EMAIL IT TO A FRIEND!!

It's just on your left! One click each shouldn't be that hard! XD lol!

Enjoy reading the first chapter of Series 2!

......................................................................

Series 2 Chapter 1 - It's Time To Tell The World

"Today is the day," I whispered to Stephen, while laying on my bed with him beside me. It's already morning and the girls are ready to go for the last day of summer term.

We just did stargazing last night without telling everyone. It was so beautiful and I have to admit, it was very romantic!

Talking about the future, it kinda felt relaxing, you know?

Although we didn't tell anyone we went out in the middle of the night to see the beautiful night scenery up in the night sky, I had this little doubt that the rest were asleep because I swear I saw a figure of Annie and Matt going in the house! So, I thought Kylie must be with Keith.

I guess they also did stargazing night.

I'm still in my night gown and Stephen is all ready to go as he smiled while leaning in on the edge of the king-sized bed. "Yeah, Are you nervous?"

I shook my head as I turned to look in his blue eyes on my left and smiled. "I have been waiting to get this over with." Weeks of secrets, I wonder how things will turn out to be?

What if trouble starts?

I'm a bit worried because I get this feeling of my heart being squeezed tight. I sat up as I sighed and looked around. "Where are my clothes?" I asked as I yawned wide.

Stephen kissed my forehead. "I'll get it ready for you, so go take shower. I'll leave your clothes by the sink." He went to my black bag sitting next to the door. Before he opened the bag, he locked the door.

Well, he will be my husband three days from now, but that doesn't mean I can't have my right of privacy!

I stared at him with his back facing me weirdly. "Without locking the door? No way." I refuse, I'm still not comfortable taking a shower with the door left unlocked.

I heard him sigh as he took out my clothes he chose for me and closed it. He walked over to me with my clothes on his hand and lifted me in bridal style. He took me to the bathroom and whispered softly, "Like it or not. Do it"

I struggled. "No way! Who knows what you're gonna do?! The last time I actually left the bathroom door unlocked, you .. y-you... I.." I blushed like crazy, recalling the time in the shower.

Argh, I really shoud've locked the door!

Stephen laughed as he put me down beside the sink as I sat up with my clothes on the side, "Leah, it's either you shower or I'll help you." He said, grinning.

That jerk even winked at me. I frowned as I jumped down on the floor and walked to him.

"Okay, I'll leave it unlocked. Now, get out." I glared at him, hoping he would get out because there's no way in hell he will stay in the bathroom while I shower or strip clothes!