The Night (4)

(Kehlani pictured above)

Tori POV
I groaned at the sound of Kehlani's alarm. Before I could protest about how annoying it was, she quickly turned it off and laid back down in bed with me. Kehlani caressed my stomach as we cuddled in bed together. She softly grabbed my chin an pulled my head up and started kissing me on my neck.

"Mmm good morning sweetheart", I said moaning as she turned me on.

"Good morning baby"

I could feel Kehlani smirking as she kissed my neck knowing that she was making me horny as ever. Before I could get any more turned on, Kehlani's phone rang. She reached over to the nightstand to pick it up

"Hello?", Kehlani said through the phone. "Oh hey, Demi wassup?"

I rolled my eyes at the name that Kehlani said. Classic Demi to ruin our moments in the bedroom with a stupid phone call. I sat up in bed and stared down at my insanely huge stomach. I'm only 6 months pregnant and I already feel like a complete whale.

After a few minutes, Kehlani finally got off of the phone and started paying attention to me again

"Now where were we?", Kehlani said kissing my neck again.

"Well I was going to take shower and invite you but I think I'll just shower alone", I said getting off of the bed.

I heard Kehlani groan and quickly jump off of the bed following behind me. She gently grabbed my waist and turned me around so that I would face her cute puppy dog face. I rolled my eyes at her and headed towards the bathroom sink. I picked up the toothpaste and put it on my toothbrush with Kehlani shortly following behind me. After we brushed our teeth, Kehlani scooped me up and rested me on our bathroom counter.

"What's wrong?", she asked me putting her arms around my waist.

"Nothing"

"Cmon you can tell me anything baby

"I don't know. I just don't like you hanging out with Demi", I sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"It's just I see how your eyes light up when she calls and you're always spending so much time with her", I said honestly.

"Tori we're just friends that collaborate together"

"I know but I guess I just don't trust her"

"Well, you should trust me. Besides, you don't see me making a big fuss about that lady friend of yours", Kehlani chuckled. "Um, what was her name? Laurel?", Kehlani said sarcastically.

"Haha nice try but it's Lauren babe"

"Right", she said rolling her eyes.

"Are you jealous of Lauren?", I asked her smirking.