Changes (1)

A/N: You probably won't understand what's going on in the book so in order to, you should read the first book before you read this one. Thanks for rocking with me guys and here's the sequel to Sensual & Sweet Love.

(Marz pictured above)
FLASHBACK...
"Are you okay?", she asked concerned.

"Nevaeh left Marz on the outside of her house. She gave me sole custody of Marz and left a note that basically said that she's leaving and never coming back"

5 months later...
Tori POV
"Hey baby", Kehlani said distracting me from my thoughts.

"Oh hey come here really quick. The baby's kicking", I said smiling while I grabbed her hand and placed it on my stomach.

It's been 3 whole months since the Nevaeh incident but Kehlani has totally moved on. Every time I try to talk about it she always changes the subject. I can't help but worry about what's going on in her head. After that I didn't feel like it was really the right time to tell Kehlani my pregnancy news so I waited two weeks later so that I wouldn't overwhelm her. She took the news really well and was actually excited about the baby.

She's also finally finished with her album which really scares me. She hasn't dropped it yet but the fact that if she drops her album right now, she'll probably miss the rest of my pregnancy being busy with interviews and other album stuff. She might even miss the birth because of a tour for the album which makes me nervous but it also makes me feel terrible. Right now she's putting everything on hold to focus on Marz and I when I actually don't want her to.

"I think it's gonna be a boy," I said as Kehlani gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I hope so", she said as she laid back on the bed next to me.

"Really?"

"Yeah for our first together that's what I'd really like", she continued.

"Wait you want to have more kids?"

"Of course I do remember we talked about that before?"

"Yeah I know but I didn't think that you're serious about it", I said surprised. "I'm actually happy that you are", I blushed.

"So when is your next checkup baby because I'm ready to know the sex already"

"It's tomorrow after my rehearsal with 'Sing'. They want me to record another song"

I'm still doing the movie and it's taking longer than I anticipated but I must say that it is totally worth it. It keeps my mind occupied. Kehlani smiled at me and opened her mouth to say something but her phone ringed. She quickly grabbed it out of her pocket and answered.

"Hello?", she said through the phone. "Oh hey, Demi wassup?"..."No, I'm not doing anything right now"

I immediately rolled my eyes as Kehlani got up out of the bed to talk on the phone with Demi. Over these past few months, they have gotten extremely close. I don't know how or why but it's like they're best friends or something. I don't hate Demi but I do hate the fact that when Kehlani hears her name she forgets all about me.

"Um baby, Demi just invited me over to her studio to hear a few songs. You don't mind if I go do you?", Kehlani asked me.

"Why can't she just send you the songs over a text?", I asked intrigued but kind of pissed off.