When You're Ready (3)

(Tori pictured above)

Tori POV
After Kehlani dropped Marz off, she was definitely more quiet and reserved. She seemed really mad at me but she didn't say anything about it. On our drive to the restaurant, I decided to break the silence but Kehlani still didn't budge.

"You look good babe", I said smiling at her.

She didn't say anything except she just looked over at me and smiled and turn her attention back to the road.

"Are you okay?", I asked her.

"I'm fine. Just thinking"

"Oh. Whatcha thinking about?", I continued.

"Nothing I really want to talk about right now", she said pulling into this parking lot.

"You sure because you've been quiet for awhile", I said placing my hand on her free hand.

"We can talk about it later but for now let's just enjoy me and you"

"Okay", I said looking up at a restaurant I didn't recognize. "What's this place?", I asked her.

"It's a surprise"

I nodded my head as she turned off the car. Kehlani took off her seatbelt and got out of the car to come to my side and open the door for me.

"Thanks baby", I said she helped me out.

"No problem"

She closed door for me and grabbed my hand as we walked to this building. We were both greeted by hosts as we walked inside. The inside is absolutely beautiful. Nobody was inside so I'm hoping that this is Kehlani's surprise because it's so cute.

"Here sweetheart take a seat", she said holding a chair out for me.

"Aww thank you", I smiled.

I took a seat in the chair and Kehlani sat down in the one across from mine.

"So I know you're probably wondering why we're here?", she asked me smirking.

"I am", I smiled back.

"Well we're dropping my album pretty soon", she said excitedly.

"Wait you're what?", I said totally confused. "I thought you said that you're going to wait?"

"Okay I know but just hear me out"

"I'm listening"

"Well the label thinks that I should do it in two weeks know since I dropped my single months ago"

"But baby we discussed and agreed together that you were going to wait until after the baby is born."

"Baby I don't have to go on tour right away if that's what you're worried about"

"No I'm worried about the fact that you're going to be doing interviews, parties and performances if you drop this album"

Kehlani slightly rolled her eyes at me but put her hands over mine across the table.

"I'm sorry if this upsets you but Tori you know there are no if's anymore. The album has to drop soon. You understand right?", she said rubbing her thumb across my hand.

I sighed and pulled my hand away from hers and crossed my arms like a little child.

"Yeah I guess", I said pouting.

"Baby c'mon I said that I'm sorry"

"I know. It's just I remember us when I was on tour and it wasn't too pretty. We were always fighting and with our son on the way and Marz here, I don't want us like that", I said honestly.