And You Are? (2)

(Kehlani pictured above)

Kehlani POV
I've been out most of the day hanging out with Marz. This morning we dropped Tori off for her rehearsal with the movie studio but thankfully it was over pretty quickly. Right now we're on our way to Tori's doctor appointment to find out the sex of the baby.

"You nervous baby?", I said with one hand on the wheel and the other on her hand.

"Kind of and I hope the baby is still okay"

"I'm sure it'll fine"

From the corner of my eye, I could see Tori turn her head around to look at Marz. I looked in my rear view mirror to see that Marz was sleeping as usual.

"Baby", she said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry about last night"

"Omg Tori it's okay I let it go"

"No it's not okay. I understand that you have needs and it's been forever since we've actually had sex and I know before we were always having sex but now——"

"Tori!", I said stopping her sentence. "Please stop trying to explain yourself. I'm perfectly fine okay. So please stop stressing yourself out", I reassured her.

I brought Tori's hand to my mouth and kissed it. I could feel her smiling at me and I smiled back. After a few more minutes, we pulled up to the doctor's office. I got out of the car and put Marz on my shoulder. She slowly woke up and as usual begged for Tori.

"Why does she always do that to me?", I asked obviously annoyed.

"Baby because you always pick her up before waking her first", she said chuckling and grabbing Marz from me.

I locked the car and held Tori's free hand as we walked into the building. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it might have been which was actually great. The receptionist got us in pretty fast too. As we sat there waiting on the doctor to come in, we talked for a bit.

"So I was thinking I could drop Marz off by Dyme for a sleepover and you and I can go for dinner tonight?", I asked Tori.

"Really?"

"Of course I thought it would be nice to get out of the house you know?"

"Yeah. I mean if that's what you want to sounds fun"

"Alright then sounds like a plan"

I looked over at Marz and smiled.

"You're going by Aunty tonight sweetie"

She didn't say anything except she just nodded her head at me. Literally 2 seconds later, an unfamiliar doctor walked in with a clipboard. I don't know who she is but I guess she was fillin in for our doctor.

"Hello everyone, my name is Dr. Blaire. I'm filling in for Dr. Casos is that okay with you?", she said without looking up.

"Omg Lauren?", Tori said speaking up.

"Omg hey Tori!", she said putting her clipboard down and giving Tori a hug. "You know I was looking at your chart and I saw your first name and I was saying omg I wonder if that's who I think it is. It's nice to see you", she said smiling really wide.

Tori smiled back and I just stood their so confused at what was going on.

"I'm sorry. Not to be rude but who are you?", I said clearing my throat.

"Oh baby I apologize", Tori said awkwardly.

"Um I met her yesterday in the food store. I helped her grab some cereal that she couldn't reach and we exchanged phone numbers and stuff like that", Lauren told me.