Frustration

Rose's POV

I woke up to Connor's kisses on my face. I smiled and he kissed my lips, gently at first, then furiously. I kissed him for a little bit, but when he pulled me closer to him and shifted my hips, I gasped in pain. God, I was sore from the night before. Immediately Connor stopped and asked urgently, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I smiled at him. "Just a little sore from last night." He grinned down at me and pressed his lips against mine again.

"ROSE," Someone screamed outside my door. "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR NOW!!"

"Shit," I whispered. "Connor, change and pretend you were sleeping on the floor." I pulled on my nightgown and checked Connor. He watched me as I opened the door. "What," I asked angrily. "I was asleep!"

Ben glared at me, "Is HE in here?"

I glared back, "Yes, so what?"

Connor was standing now and his hackles were up as he growled at Ben.

Ben growled back, "You had better not touch my sister, or you will be in big trouble." Despite his aggressive tone, he was obviously scared of Connor. I mean, Connor was HUGE! He didn't scare me, but that's because he was mine and I'm not scared of animals or animal-shaped people.

"Ben," I said calmly. "Shut. Up." Then I slammed the door in his face.

Connor's POV

Ok, I was perfectly willing to help her family, but at this point, I really wanted to kill her brother. He was over protective and they all seemed to think I was going to hurt Rose. Seriously, that's the last thing on my mind. I want to save her, protect her, love her forever. She was mine and I would never let anyone come between us. I would never leave her. Ever. I turned human again and embraced my Rose. She was pouting on the bed, clearly pissed at her brother, but as soon as I got her in my arms, she relaxed and cuddled me back. I kissed her and let her pull me on top of her. I made sure I wasn't crushing her, but needed to be close to her. I loved her so much. I kissed my mark on her neck and she shivered in pleasure. I felt myself harden and I smiled against her lips. We wouldn't be leaving for a while...