Acceptance... Sort Of

"What the HELL was that for?" I screamed in fury. I heard Connor's howl continue and then mentally his plans to break the door down. I tried to discourage him but he was impatient, 'You have three minutes before I break this down.' He growled. I looked at my siblings again, "If you don't open the door, they're going to break it down."

I saw uncertainty on Ian's face before he resolutely said, "I doubt that."

"I don't," I said, grinning evilly. "I just wish that we wouldn't have to build a new door." I heard a growl outside the door, 'One minute left'. I sighed and pulled away from Ian's loosened grasp. He didn't try to stop me as I pulled the door open and saw Connor's wolf and three others. I was proud that Connor was the largest and clearly alpha. I stepped aside so they could enter. Connor stood next to me and the others followed him so that I had a group of massive wolves around me.

Ian was clearly terrified. He was looking at the huge animals around me knowing the destruction they could cause and it was scaring the crap out of him. I knew that Connor just wanted to be near me and his pack was just following their alpha, so I had the entire pack surrounding me.

Connor was nuzzling me gently, and I'm sure that didn't reduce Ian's fear for his baby sister. I ran my fingers through his soft coat and he began to purr gently. I smiled. I was in bliss, then Ben had to ruin it by clearing his throat and rudely saying, "So, do you guys have to be wolves or can you change?"

Connor growled at his aggressive tone, then looked at me. 'If we change, we'll be naked.'

I giggled, "He says if they change, they won't have clothes."

"Come to my room, I can find something for you to wear." Ian began to lead the way, but Connor refused to move. He looked at me and whined, 'I don't want to leave you.' I rolled my eyes, but followed Ian. He raised his eyebrows at me coming, but let it go.

After the wolves got some clothes and Ian and I stepped outside, they got dressed. The first man to come out had dark, tanned skin, brown hair, and tawny eyes. I knew from the eyes that it was Connor. He smiled down at me. God, he was huge. He was at least six and a half feet tall and well built. Ian's clothes were small on him, so you could see his eight pack and pecs through the white tee. The other boys came out. They were all smaller than Connor, but still tall and built.

Connor slung an arm casually around my shoulders and ignored Ian's death glare. We all walked downstairs where I knew we would be met by more death glares from Ben and shock from my sisters.