Superpowers and Werewolves

I ran giddily through the halls, laughing hysterically. I could hear my brother's pounding footsteps behind me, but I knew he had no chance of catching up to me. I've been racing with my brother for years and I knew he wouldn't be able to get close to me. I knew he was pissed at me and, frankly, I didn't care. He deserved it. He never let me have a boy in the house, so I decided to ruin one of his dates.

I remembered the expression on the slut's face when the mice swarmed his bedroom and laughed even harder. Of course, I had to make sure they knew to stay out of the way of Ben and his date after the initial shock so they wouldn't get hurt. After making sure she was out of the house and my friends were all safe, I had collapsed in fits of laughter, knowing she wouldn't come back. The girl was probably terrified of mice and rats. I was giddy at my success.

However, before I could enjoy my revenge, I heard a cry from one of the mice saying that "the invisible one" was coming closer. My brother, with his ability to be invisible, had tried to sneak up on me, but my little friends warned me in time so I could start running. So now I was safe, running from my brother, who now wanted to kill me for ruining one of his dates. I giggled harder at his obvious fury. I saw my door come into view and smiled at my success. He would never get me now!

I threw my door open and closed it, throwing the lock into place. I heard him slam against it about thirty seconds later. He screamed in frustration, "Dammit, Rose! You won't get away with it this time. Father won't let this slide."

I laughed again, "Father always lets it slide. I'm Daddy's Little Girl!" I let him pond on the door a little longer, knowing he would never be able to get in. "Besides," I called. "If you tell him about how I spoiled one date for you, I'll tell him about how you haven't let a single boy in the house for me because you've been 'haunting' it!"

There was a minute of silence before Ben sighed and I knew he had given in. "Fine, truce." I smiled and opened the door. He pushed his way in and collapsed on my bed. I sat next to him and he gently shoved me, "That wasn't appreciated," He told me. I just rolled my eyes and distracted him in conversation until I heard Father's voice in my head, 'Time for dinner'. I knew Ben heard it too and we both stood up and went to dinner.