2

A/N: Thanks for the feedback. So I decided to update every week. But since I have Chapter 2, I'm posting lol. Until next week!
UPDATE: I'm posting chapters as I write.

Devonte

I was so grateful that the apartment Trey and I moved into had two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Trey wasn't lying when he told those girls we were tired of sharing bathrooms with the whole school. I was tired of sharing bathrooms period.

After a long day of hauling all of our shit into the apartment, there was nothing I wanted to do more than shower. Then maybe eat.

Stepping out of the shower, I quickly did my thing with my lotion and threw on some clothes. Just a white tee and some basketball shorts and slid into my Adidas slides. I caught a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror.

I was slightly above average height, with caramel skin. Usually, I kept my hair low, but right now it was long enough to braid. I had dimples, but I rarely displayed them, because I didn't smile very often. I had been playing football my whole life, and it showed in the way I was built, which was very solidly. I left the steamy bathroom. The apartment A/C was on and it felt so good after being in that heat.

I walked into the kitchen, ignoring all of the boxes that we hadn't unpacked. Trey was there, scrolling on his phone. I grabbed one of the few chairs and sat down. "I'm about to order some pizza, fam." I told him, searching up Pizza near me on google.

"Bet," he said not looking up."I got that girl Amari's Instagram and damn she a baddie," he said eyes glued to his phone.

I was putting my order in online. "Yeah I remember. Even in her little sweatsuit and hoodie, ass was poking and allat."

It was true. I couldn't forget how shawty had curves everywhere they were supposed to be. How her skin was pretty and smooth, and glowing. Damn, I loved me some black women. She had a head full of healthy hair and nice ass lips. Just all out beautiful.

"Bruh she was giving me that look. I know she gonna let me hit that," Trey said rubbing his hands together.

"Yeah and that's the problem. She seem like a hoe." I finally voiced what had been bothering me. "Shit, she was giving me that look too. You fucking with that hoe shit?"

"Man you bugging. Pussy is pussy, and I'm gonna get me some. I ain't tryna wife the bitch." Trey laughed and finally looked up from his phone. "You ugly anyway, she don't want none of that!"

I jabbed at him and he ducked, still laughing. "Man fuck you," I said grinning, "if she don't want it, that's okay because your sister calls me Daddy."

That shut him up real quick. "Don't play Tae," he grouched. Even though his sister was twenty five years old and grown he still couldn't take a joke.

"Aight, aight," I said still laughing. Trey was my brother but I couldn't help messing with him. Even though we weren't related by blood, he was my boy, my dawg. Most people never saw me like I was with Trey, joking and laughing. If I didn't know you, I was quiet and reserved.

"But for real though, ima ask Amari's sexy ass to come through tonight. So you might want to find somewhere else to be," Trey said smirking. "Or you could see what's up with her friend."

"I don't know about that." I thought back on Yazmine. She was something else, with an attitude I could sense at the front door. Then she had those big ass glasses on and a mean mug. It was almost comical. But she was cute, not a baddie like Amari, but cute. However, I could tell when someone has been hurt before. Shit, if I looked up the word hurt in the dictionary I bet I would find her face, big glasses and all. Obviously, Yazmine had been hurt by a guy and she wasn't ready for anything yet.