15

Yazmine

I woke up with a heavy ass arm draped over my body. Tae has his whole hand up my shirt, and his hard dick was nestled right between my ass cheeks. He didn't snore, just laid there, breathing and sleeping. I wiggled out from under his body and checked my phone. It was 7:00 AM. I had yoga at 8.

I sat up, and that's when Devonte stirred. "Where you going?"

"I got class in an hour," I reminded him.

"Yoga? That ain't a real class but aight." He caught me by my leg and pulled me over to him. Then he started kissing on me.

"Devonteeeee," I grumbled.

"What?"

"I got class."

"You gotta hour until that shit."

"Yeah and I have to shower, and get dressed, and eat and brush my teeth and-"

"Aight, damn."

I crawled out of bed. Not gonna lie, I was pretty sore. I went to the bathroom, to shower.

When I got out, Devonte's ass was still in bed, messing with his phone. I rolled my eyes. Must be nice not to have an 8 AM. I couldn't even be mad, since I did this to myself. He finally got up and went to the bathroom.

I scooped up my bag, dressed comfy in some legging and a thin t-shirt. Small hoops on my ears, lipgloss my only attempt at being cute. Devonte came out of the bathroom and flopped back into the bed.

"You coming to campus today?"

"Yeah, I got Spanish and I gotta work."

I nodded. "So...I guess I'll see you when I see you?"

"Nah, you gonna see me for lunch."

"Okay."

I went over to his bed and unplugged my phone from the charger. I slid it in my bag, and turned to go.

"Wowww." Devonte mugged me.

"What?"

He just looked.

"What Negro?" I was exasperated.

"So I don't get a kiss?"

"Oh my God Tae, dramatic ass." I leaned down and kissed him, quickly.

"Hmm, nah. That wasn't no damn kiss. Like air on my lips or sum."

This boy was turning out to be petty as hell.

I tried again, this time kissing him for real, for real. He yanked me down onto the bed, on top of him. Minty mothafucking fresh, I guess my mans brushed his teeth. He grabbed my ass and I had to shut it down real quick.

"Nope," I said, all out of breath. "Yoga."

"Fake ass class," he muttered but he let me up.

"Bye," I sang leaving out.

"Yeah, aight."

I laughed all the way to the car, when I remembered Amari and I had yoga together. It was 7:50, and her car was gone, so I guess she had already left for class.

Thinking on her made me mad all over again. I was ready to scrap with her, fuck yoga. I sped to campus and parked quickly and headed to the athletic center. When I got upstairs to class, it was a little after 8. Class already started.

I looked around. Amari wasn't here, which made no sense if she left before me. All during yoga, I kept waiting for her to walk in, and she never did.

Scary ass hoe. I sincerely hoped she wasn't missing class to avoid me because that would be dumb as hell and she couldn't keep it up. Unless she wanted to fail. It may be yoga but it was still an actual class.