*Prolonge

*= Fixed Errors

-3rd POV-

North Genetics had student that people feared/admired and this person was a Pandora, not just any Pandora, a male Pandora. This Pandora goes by the name Osama Zintaro the first male Pandora in existence. But today was the last straw as injured someone again for trying to touch him....did I forget to mention that his nickname was the Untouchable King? Oops.

"Looks like he's gonna get expelled." A girl said as Osama walks the hall towards the principle office.

"But we did warn the kid not to mess with him." Another girl said.

-Tiny Time Skip-

"Osama, I'm sorry to say but I have to expel you...I hope you understand."

Osama just nods as he writes in his notepad.

*So will I'll be going?*

"Ah, glad you asked. You'll be going to West Genetics."

*Well I thank you for having me as long as you did.*

"My pleasure, you may take your leave, your transport will be here tomorrow t take you to your new school."

Osama nods before standing up and leaving to his dorm room

'Welp...I guess I had a good run here....I think.' He thought to himself as he walks the halls. 'Guess I'll pack up for tomorrow.' He sighs.

-Time Skip, Next Day-

Osama wakes up still tired. "......." 'Hate mornings' He stands up and walks but trips over one if his three bags. 'Fuck....' He gets up and gets himself ready.

-Tiny Time Skip-

Osama walks out as he buttons up his under shirt while he had his blazer open as the intercom came on.

"Osama Zintaro your transport has arrived, please go to Hanger 1 for departure."

He sighed. 'Here I go.' He grabbed his bags and his notepad.

He later makes it to Hanger 1 as he sees his transport and a girl with short hair and a smile which makes me think... 'She's trying to hard for a first impression.'

"Hello, my name is Chiffon Fairchild, the student council president of West Genetics." She bow slightly in respect. "You must be Osama yes?"

He nods as he writes on his note pad. *Pleasure to meet you Chiffon.*

She became slightly confused. "Why don't you talk?"

*I don't talk unless needed.*

"Ah, I see."

*Can we get going now?*

"Oh yes, come on." She walks towards the helicopter.

-Osama POV-

As we walked towards the helicopter I see that there's someone else in there being a male...I think.

We both got in as my guess was right about him.

"Umm, hey there."

I just looked at him.

"Ugh, my name is Kazuya Aoi."

I started writing. *Osama Zintaro.*

He seems to have the same expression as Chiffon. "Why don't you ta-"

*I don't talk unless needed.*

"Oh, ok then."

Then everything thing was silent, Chiffon has a nervous smile, Kazuya begins to think to himself as I was facing out the window as we headed to my new school.

-Time Skip-

_________________________________________

Height (cm): 179
Weight (kg): 95
Size: 10 inches
Age: 18
Blood Type: O
Nationality: Japanese/American

______________________________________________

Osama Zintaro

Hobbies: Jogging, reading, fighting, sleeping.
Favorite Foods: Ramen, chicken, burger, rice.
Weak Point: Unknown
____________________________________________________

We finally landed as I stretched and yawned before standing. 'Bout time...' I then see another girl waiting for us.

"Welcome back President." She was clearly talking to Chiffon.

"Thank you!" She then looked at us. "That's Ticy Phenyl, one of the council officers."

"Pleased to meet you." She said with a bow as we walked off while I gave her a nod before we heard an explosion.

-Small Time Skip-

As we was walking through the halls Chiffon was explaining something.

"Right now, above this training area, a Carnival is underway-"

Boom.

I turned to see a red head with pigtails that's... revealing too much skin thanks to her ripped clothes as she mumbled something before seeing me and Kazuya staring at her getting embarrassed/flustered as she covered her areas.

"Wh-What are you staring at?"

I continued staring as Kazuya then realized what was wrong as he slightly lowered his head. "I-I'm sorry."

Then some other girl came through the roof with her clothes completely intact as I wrote on my notebook showing it to Chiffon.

*Who's that?*

"T-That's Satellizer el Bridget Rank 1, also known as the Untouchable Queen."

'Interesting.' But it took me a while to figure out what was going on as Kazuya was hugging and I guess motorboating her. 'Pervert....check.' But something happened he cast a freezing area and a powerful one at that but that caused her to lose and
Get severe injuries. 'Way to go idiot...'