•°•1•°•

Yt/n = YouTube name

×××××

"Hello everyone and welcome back to my fuckin' video," I aggressively and lazily threw myself onto the desk chair, roughly placing my cup of tea on the desk, a few drops spilling out "if you're wondering, it's 4:20 in the morning and I'm back from my hiatus. To those who are new, wagwan my name is y/n, I create videos taking the piss out of things I find amusing and yes, I do wear a mask of some sort when doing face cam." I re-adjusted myself in the chair.

"So where have I been? Well, my memelords, I have been watching YouTube, spending time with my friends and getting over and through an emotional state. I can now say I will be active on my social media platforms now. Thank you all for standing by me. Y/n, out." I saluted and turned the camera off. A month hiatus is longer than it seems to be honest. I spent my break attending a funeral, clubbing and getting my physical health back into routine. After a month I was more than ready for making videos again.

Scrolling through comments, tagged pictures and tweets, I had ideas on what people wanted to see. They were mainly taking the piss out of people who think they're famous and strange people in general.

At 6am, I was woken up from my half asleep state on the desk. Shouting and mumbling came from outside my empty apartment. Wondering what would be happening at that hour, I pulled my weak self up, grabbed a beer from the fridge and made my way to the front door.

The clicks of my door opening hushed the male voices. I opened it not so gently and took a swig of my Stella. The boys' head snapped towards me. The were all clearly drunk. Their shirts were stained, they were sweaty and they were holding onto each other.

"Can you keep it down? Some people are trying to contemplate life. Cheers." I said, monotonous. I turned to close the door when I was stopped abruptly.

"Heyyyy," the boy with a pink hoodie and brown hair, swooped the the right dragged the 'y' "aren't you that youtuber, yt/n?"

I sighed and took another swig.
"I think you've got the wrong girl. I'm no talent. Just a girl who makes bad choices."

"Can you help us, love?-" the tallest one was about to ask until I sighed.

"You're too smashed to get to the apartment. I guess I'll have to help." And with beer in hand, I took them back to the flat they told me to.
I knocked on the door as they said their friend was home. A tall man with dark hair and a beard answered.

"I have your friends."

"Oh my god, I apologise about them! Here, I'll take them off you. I'm really sorry they wasted your time. I'm James if you ever need me." He pulled the boys into the apartment and sincerely apologised. I gave him a smile.

"Don't worry about it, I wasn't asleep anyway." I chuckled, watching the boys stumble in and around the place, falling over and passing out.