Fun Times

P.O.V Vic

We finally get home. Everyone's is going to Maddie house but Jaime and I are going to my house. I open the front door. Walking in hand in hand we both go to my room. I look down at my shoes for some reason. Jaime places his thumb and pointer finger on my chin and makes me look at him. His eyes are a beautiful dark brown color. I absolutely love them. He leans in and kisses my lips lightly. I close my eyes and the kiss deepens. We both pull away breathless.

"I Love you so much Jaime Preciado," I mumble on his lips. He smiles and kisses me again. I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms wrap around my waist. He drew lazy circles on my hips.

"I love you too Victor Fuentes," he mutters in my hair. Man I could stay like this forever. Shit I sound like a girl. We stay hugging for awhile awhile till Jaime moves and sit on the bed.

"Let's cuddle for a while ya?" he asks. I nod my head and smile at him. God I'm so lucky to have him in my life. Shit I happy to have him as a boyfriend he's perfect. He lays down and I follow after. I rest my head on his chest and intwine our finger together. Our legs are tangled together how much more perfect can this get. We lay in silence. Not an awkward silence but a conferable one. I was dozing off slowly listening to Jaime calm steady heart beat. We must of fell asleep because Jaime was snoring softly in my ear. Which I thought was cute. I reach for my phone and see three texts messages.

One from my brother saying "he was staying at Maddie's house" and the other two were from Carly saying "be safe and use protection". I roll my eyes.

"You alright baby?" Jaime asks in a husky voice. I'm going to admit it was pretty hot.

"Yeah I just woke up that's all babe," I answer. I roll over and lay my head on a pillow. The bed shifts and Jaime holds my hand with his strong but gentle grip. I feel him bury his head in the crook of my neck. Fuck this is perfect. I feel him kiss my shoulder and sigh softly in my ear.

----

P.O.V Jaime.

It feels nice to be laying like this. Having Vic's back pressed up against my chest. man I'm so fucking to have him in my arms. I kiss his shoulder and bury my head in his neck. I feel a pair of warm lips press on my knuckles. A smile creeps onto my lips. Vic rolls over and looks at me biting his bottom lip. I brush Vic's hair out of his face. I bring my hand to his face and rub his cheek with my thumb. He smiles and closes his eyes. I move my hand under his chin and kiss his lips every so softly. He grins and kisses back. I rest my forehead on his

"I love you so fucking much Vic...I don't care what people say about us...we have a group of friends who would murder someone who is hating on us," I mumble. He kisses my nose and smiles.

"I know that's why I love them. Buuuut I love you way more," He mumbles on my lips. Looking at the time I see it's only 3:30 in the morning. Vic lays on his stomach. I do the same and draw radom patterns on his back. God I love this so much.

----

Morning time

----

P.O.V Vic

I look at Jaime who was still sleeping next to me. I cuddle into Jaime's chest hoping to get a few more minutes of sleep.

"Good morning beautiful," Jaime says in a morning voice. Fuck that's is hot as shit.

"Good morning baby," I smile.

"What are we doing today, anything?" he asks more awake. I shake my head.

"Not anything today maybe cuddle Orr some shit doesn't matter love," I mutter in his neck.

"We should go to the beach or something maybe with our crew?" he asks. That's a good idea I'll text the crew. " Going to the beach you in?" I text the all of them. They all reply with suers.

"Do you want to go home and change or borrow some of mine?" I ask.

"Yours are fine," he smiles. I toss him some trunks and we get dress. We leave the house at about 11ish. It didn't take very long for us to get to the beach. I see my brothers car and park next to him I see the four of them get out the car. I grab Jaime hand and intertwine or finger together. We all walk down the beach laughing.

"How about this spot?" I smile.

They all smile and nod. We set all of our shit down. I slip off my shirt and grab the sunscreen and put some on. I wait for Jaime to put some on and we take off running towards the water. We splash around and kiss every few minutes or so. People would look at us weird but we didn't care. Tony ran out and went towards Carly. Oh shit this could end two ways. Tony gets the girl or gets hit by the girl. Tony grabs her and throws her over his shoulder. Running towards me and Jaime he tosses her in. I laugh and grab Jaime's hands. We both go underwater and I kiss his lips softly. I look at the sky which look like the sun is about to set.

"Let's go watch the sunset babe," I mutter on his lips.

----

P.O.V Jaime

I nod and we walk towards our towels. We both sit down and I hold Vic's hand. Vic rests his head on my shoulder and I rest my head on top of his. We watch the pretty colors change to yellows pinks and oranges to darker colors. OH MY GOD IS THAT TONY AND CARLY BY THE WATER ABOUT TO KISS OH MY GOD. I nudge Vic's side and point with my free hand at them.

"Holy fuck are they about to kiss!" he whispers. I nod and we both watch intensely at them. Is he going to do it or chicken out. FUCKING KISS HER TONY! fuck that's very gay of me but I'm gay so whatever. Vic squeezes my hand and I look up. GET IT TONY FUCKING GET IT. I see them walk hand and hand over to us.

"Vic go away... I don't like you," Carly blushes. awwe they cute together. I laugh and get up pulling Vic with me. we gather our shit and walk back to our car. I get in the car and buckle up. Vic grabs my hand. We drive quietly back to my house.

" Wanna stay at mine." I ask.

" Yeah sure baby" he says. we reach my house and we walk in and head up to my room. I flop down and Vic does the same. I snuggle in Vic's chest and close my eyes. We both lay on the bed for hours not talking just cuddling and kissing. we both fall asleep In each other's arms.