Revenge

P.O.V Jaime

Vic helps me get cleaned up and to be honest I feel so much better with him here. We sit on he couch with me cuddling his chest. I feel comfortable on him. We don't even talk most of the time. Only cuddling. I hear the garage open and I jump up with a groan.

"I'm sorry. I don't want my parents to see," I hug Vic. We wait in the kitchen for my parents to come in. I turn to Vic, "do you want to spend the night here? I would feel much better."

"Yeah. Of course I will."

My parents finally come in. I ask about Vic staying the night and they say it's no problem. They offer pizza for dinner, we agree, then head off to my bedroom. We both lay down on the bed.

"Vic?" I say. He looks at me with a questioning look be for grabbing my hand a giving it a light squeeze.

"Yeah babe?"

"What will Carly do Vic? Is she going to kill him? I mean she's like a sister to me even after a few days. I don't want her to go to prison!" I sob. Vic pulls me into his side and let's me cry in his chest as he rubs soothing circles on my back.

"She'll most likely use her blackmail on him babe. Well I hope she won't go to prison. Even if she does she'll be fine. She's a strong girl babe," Vic mumbles.

"JAIME VIC PIZZA!" I hear my mother yell. We both walk to the kitchen, I grab three slices of pizza then sit next to Vic . We both eat our pizza quietly. I look at Vic, but gives me a small laugh.

"What?" I say confused.

"You have pizza sauce on your face," he laughs.

I blush and try to reach it with my tongue, but fail making me blush even more. Vic licks his thumb to get the sauce off from the side of my mouth. I get up to put my plate in the sink. Vic follows as we both head back to my room. I Lay on the bed with my eyes close trying to think of a happier time. A time without bullies. Vic lays next to me and I fix my self to rest my head in his chest.

"Vic, I don't want to go to school," I sigh.

I smother my face in Vic's chest trying to hold back the tears. He runs his hand through my hair.

"It'll be okay. I promise," he assures me.

"Okay," I look up at him biting my bottom lip.

"You're adorable," Vic smiles at me.

I blush. Vic moves a little, but I hold on to him not wanting him to. He scrunches over and kisses my lips. I kiss back softly. He pulls away slowly. I grin at him. He looks at me with his brown eyes. Every time I look at them I fall deeper and deeper in love with him. I look away with a blush on my face. He puts his hand on my chin and directs me to his lips again.

We sit in my room kissing and cuddling most of the night then Vic wraps me into his arms and we fall asleep for the night.

------------

P.O.V Vic

The weekend goes by fast. I stay at Jaime's almost the whole weekend ignoring anyone texting me just to spend time with him. I love spending time with him more than anything.

I get ready for school in my bathroom in an unusual happy mood. Well I may or may not die to day depending on Carly's mood. Ignoring her text messages could be the death of me. Ehhh I was with Jaime so it's worth it. I walk to the kitchen grab an apple.

"MIKEY ARE YOU READY TO GO!" I yell. He flings his backpack over his shoulders, slips on his black vans, and walks out to my car. We drive listening to whatever music is on the radio. I park my car and grab my backpack. I head over to our normal spot. Carly and Maddie both give Mike a hug. Maddie gives me hug and Carly crosses her arms, glaring at me. Carly punches me in the stomach.