Date Night

P.O.V Jaime

The week goes by pretty fast considering that Carly gone for 2 weeks. But on the brighter side of things I have a date with Vic Saturday. It's Friday so as soon as I get home from school I run up to my room to find something nice to wear. Of course I grab skinny jeans, but I stop to think about a shirt. I think about what shirt to wear. Shit, I have no nice shirts. I stumble into my parents room, stopping to ask my dad if he has a shirt.

"Dad! Do you have a button down shirt?" I ask breathlessly.

"Uhh yeah I do," he has one eyebrow up.

"I need it," my face flushes a little. I don't want him asking about where I'm going. I'm not quite ready to tell him I'm in love with a boy.

"Alright," he gets up, goes into his closet, and comes out with a purple and black plaid shirt, "here you go."

His eyebrow is still up.

"Alright, alright. I'm going somewhere nice with some friends," good lie Jaime.

"Okay," his eyebrow goes down, "have fun."

I run back into my room with the shirt. I try on the outfit. Damn I look good.

-------------

P.O.V Vic

I already have my outfit picked out. I've had it picked out since Wednesday. I sound like a girl, but man do I take my outfits seriously.

----

The next day

Well, today's the day. I'm already in the car going to pick up the babe. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I thought it would be Jaime but turns out it is Carly saying "use protection" ignoring her text I continue to drive over Jaime's house. I was taking him to the aquarium then dinner. Cheesy I don't know maybe. I sigh and run a shaky hand though my curly hair and get out of the car. I get to the door and ring the doorbell. I about shit my pants when a tall some what buff man open the door.

"I umm I'm here to pick up Jaime... were going out to eat with some friends..." I stumble out. He nods and gives me a smile.

"I'm guessing you are the oldest...yes?" he asks. I nod and chew the inside of my cheek. I see Jaime appear wearing a black and purple button down shirt. HOLY SHIT DID HE LOOK GOOD, "you can stay the night at my place or I can drop you off at home." Jaime said bye and we both walk to my car.

"You look nice, Jaime." I smile. Jaime looks down blushing. He grabs my hand and holds it.

"Where are we going if you don't mind me asking," he asks . I turn to look at him be smiling.

"The aquarium and out to dinner. If that's ok with you," I say nervously. He squeezes and smiles.

"That's perfect Vic. I haven't been to the aquarium in forever," he smiles showing off amazing dimples. I SWEAR HES GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME I SWEAR. After driving for about an hour we finally reach the aquarium. I grab our tickets from the center compartment and get out the car. Hurrying I open his door. We both walk side by side our finger tips brush against each other. we both walk in and hand the lady our ticket and walk in.

"What do you want to look at first babe?" I ask quietly. He was looking around with aw. I found that hella cute. luckily it wasn't crowded like it sometimes was.

"Ummm what about the otters I don't know it doesn't really matter," he says.

I grab his hand and we both walk to the otters. He stares at them with a smile in his face. I look around and see no one. I move his head to look at me and I place a loving kiss on his lips. We pull away in fear some one will see us. I grab his hand and we keep walking looking at all the fish. We swung our hands as we walk.

---------------

P.O.V Jaime

Wow Vic is amazingly sweet. I haven't been to the aquarium in forever. I look at the sea turtles that are swimming over head. I smile, pull out my phone and take a picture to send to Tony. Tony never shuts up about them. Vic looks really really nice today like damn. We drive over to the restaurant to eat after the aquarium. It's a nice quiet drive there. Vic holds my hand while he drives.

We finally get to this super nice place to eat. It's beautiful. Damn I really sound gay right now. Whatever. It's true. I chuckle to myself. The restaurant overlooks the water. He reserved a table for us to be next to a window. We sit and all I can think about is, how could he afford any of this? I would be happy with just a burger place. I'm not saying I am not happy about this place, but still.

We eat our food almost in silence but not an awkward silence. It's soothing. Afterwards we talk a bit until the bill comes. I see Vic's eyes get a little wide at the sight of the bill. He shrugs it off though. We get up to go into the car again. It's not as far as the aquarium was.

We sit in the car together, "so you want to stay the night babe?" Vic asks.

"Of course."

Vic looks at me smiling. I smile back. He has such a wide smile.

"I have a question, Jaime," Vic's serious voice is on.

"Yes?"

"Well...uhhhh.....will you go out with me Jaime?" Vic says in an embarrassed tone.

"VIC YES."

The car swerves a bit, "sorry babe," I apologize to Vic.