Chapter Twenty-Eight

A.N. WE'RE ALMOST OVER! Anyway, image of Colin Ford, my wonderful Sebastian, SAY TA-TA DARLINGS.

Chapter Twenty-Eight:

"You can do this, Beau."

He took my hand and gave it a warm, gentle squeeze, and I knew then that he was grateful. I smiled for him, a real, true smile that I meant so fucking much. I was happy for him, for what he was about to do.

"Shit," he cursed, panicking again. He'd been doing a lot of that all morning, changing his mind and then growing a pair of balls, then letting them shrink back up, before growing them again. It was a vicious cycle.

"Stop worrying, you'll be fine. Now go, you gobby shit!" I ordered him.

He sent me a look of mutual trust, before his face became hard and serious, even a little bit scary. It was weird considering Beau as scary, because, physically, he was a weakling. "Fuck you," he said, smiling.

I laughed. "How about you save the fucking for Demmy, and I won't tell him you made a pass at me," I teased him, dropping his hand to swoop to the back of him. My hands found his shoulders, where I rubbed them encouragingly. "You can do this. Get out there, and kiss him."

"Then what?"

I gave him my best You're-An-Idiot face, with a hint of It's-Obvious-You-Moron, before replying rather seriously, "You tell him you love him, happily ever after, then you go home and fuck like mad wild homosexual hormonal-crazed teenage horses. Den Ende."

He turned to hit me on the back of the head.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"You've been planning this! You've made up a plan and everything! You knew the entire time!" he accused.

"Well, I'm not admitting to anything," I said slyly, giving him a daring smile that assured him of my actual answer.

"You're an ass. Who else knows?"

I smirked. "Who doesn't? Your face lights up whenever you see him, you start smiling like a fool, and you get this look like a new-born puppy. And Demmy's no better. Most of the people in this shitty school are too oblivious to see it, but I knew. And Rou and Lottie had their suspicions. And Sander, his gaydar could sense my sexuality before I could."

"I hate you all," he said, letting out a long-drawn out breath, before manning up for the final time. "Right. I'm doing it," he announced coolly, before he retreated from the library and left me to my own devices.

Where is u? I sent the text to my lover as soon as I was alone.

You're not Lafayette from True Blood, so stop trying. I'm outside the school. He replied.

I's is gorjas, I sent back immediately.

Stop it, You're not Lafayette! he replied.

I am one fine ass mother-fucker with pretty new eyelashes, I sent back, smiling.

Look in the mirror, Sebastian. U won't find a fabulous half-transvestite male prostitute/drug-dealer/entrepreneur/cook looking back at u. U is not Lafayette. I giggled as I looked at my screen. Harsh.

I decided to meet Tristan there, considering I'd came into school at least an hour too early to help Beau prepare for his shit. My entire day started about four hours ago, when Beau kept texting and phoning me until I agreed to meet him at the school at 3AM. I must definitely love him, if I'd actually get out of bed that early for the little shit. And I did love him, because there was so much to love, so much to be happy for.