Chapter Thirty

IT'S FINALLY OVER! You can all relax, I'm not killing this one off. Sadly.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone for sticking with this to the end. Did you like your little vacation to Norway? We hope you fly with Clayway Airways again. If you do, you're in for a treat at our next stop.

SEQUEL: TOPPING THE JOCK

Yes. I am proud to announce that our next stop will be to a little town in Maine, where you'll find a whole new cast of characters and settings, with only more things to make you laugh and smile and shit. And when I say sequel, I really just mean that there's probably one character from this that you'll see in Topping the Jock - you remember Jaspar Johanssen, Tristan's boy-toy at church camp? Well, he'll be making an appearance, and because of that, I get to shamelessly call this a sequel!

ANYWAY, if you like my humour, you'll love this - it's my funniest, fluffiest shit yet. So stick around.

Go over and see if Topping the Jock is out yet, (I might release it tomorrow instead - the first chapter isn't edited yet, and I want it to be perfect), and all I can say is that I hope you won't be (or aren't) disappointed/mad/want to murder me.

Xoxo,

CLAY (also goes by Queen Clayopatra, Clay Da Slaya, Clay da Bae, etc.)