Chapter Five

A.N. I've cast Matt Lanter as Demarcus, the sinning Italian hottie tottie. Tell me what you think about my characters and the cast so far, I love hearing that shit. Xoxo.

Chapter Five:

"Who were you looking at just now?" I dared to ask them, but from the look in their eyes, they weren't up for telling any stories. What were these bitches trying to hide from me? Who was Tristan? I wouldn't have been so curious, if they didn't try and keep it such a secret.

"Who?" Beau asked, seeming secretive and unfazed. "We weren't looking at anyone."

"Yes you were. Tristan. The kid both of you were just obviously looking at."

The two of them turned to face each-other, and there it was again, that friction. I wasn't going to pester them about it, though, but I knew sexual tension when I saw it, and I knew this massive religious school was the last place to bring up topics like that. Topics like their obvious desire to fumble under the sheets. To play a little game of hide the sausage. To beat each-other's meat. To fiddle the fluff. To fuck, basically. And fuck hard, and fast, and anally, as the gays tend to do. No judgement, of course.

Their eyes flashed to each-other in wonder, and then they both returned their gazes to me, shrugging their shoulders in simultation. It was incredible just how accurately the two of them knew each-other, and to them, I was just the new kid they knew nothing about. I understood if they didn't want to tell me their biggest secrets, like who Tristan was, or their great burgeoning love for each-other's bodies and lips and meatsticks.

"Tristan... he was... just somebody that I used to know," Beau replied, screaming the lyrics to that awful song in a horrible and breaking boyish voice.

"Somebody!" Demmy shouted in reply.

"Let's not," I replied, dropping my head in shame. They were laughing, laughing in a way that I knew I never had. They were laughing like friends, best friends, even as lovers, and I felt like I was so out of place that I was mesmerised just by watching. I was the real outsider.

The two of them kept echoing the lyrics back and forth just to tease me, and my head only dropped lower in shame, because I knew I'd never have what they had.

"I just can't with this," I mumbled, grabbing my bagpack and raising myself from the table. I stole a glance around the hall, and everyone was looking at the two of them, their arms wrapped around each-other's shoulders, singing that unstylish and plainly horrid song. Gosh, I just couldn't be seen with them.

"Where're you off to, then?" Beau asked, breaking apart from Demmy almost regrettably.

"I have a lesson in fifteen minutes. English."

"You'll be able to find your way all on your own?"

"I'll try to. We have Religious Ed together at the end of the day, I'll see you there?"

"Ditching with Dem. R.E is the worst lesson of my life."

I watched them before leaving. He giggled a little to himself, whispering something to Demmy that caused him to giggle too. The friction between these two was obvious, too noticeable that anyone with eyes as good as mine could see it. It was the most obvious thing since Kim Kardashian's obvious ass job. I mean, you can't get more obvious than that.

I turned to walk off, and before I could hear the little guy rant on about more random life bores, I swept into the corridors of the great school halls.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find the classroom that I'd been assigned for English. I strolled down every corridor, following the directions that students gave me or the map that I'd been given earlier that morning. But no matter how hard I tried, I ended up in the wrong place, down the wrong bloody corridor, or at some utterly useless dead end.