4- First encounter

Crystal~

Once I heard the front door open, and close, I tried hurrying out of Jameson's office before I was caught, and here I am, caught. I wasn't expecting for him to come home, so when I turned around and saw him staring at me with anger in his eyes, I was scared as shit. "What were you doing in there?" he asked sternly, with his hands on his hips.

The way he was looking at me, I felt my hands starting to shake, and knew I had to come up with some sort of an excuse, and fast. "I was looking for you. I wanted to let you know that I was on my way over to the gym." I said nervously, hoping he'll believe me, and started walking away from him. He put his hand on my shoulder, stopping me from walking, and spun me around.

"What were you looking for?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I wasn't looking for anything!" I said in a high-pitched voice. "I was just looking for you, I didn't know that you had even left, until I heard the front door," I said, pushing his hand off me. "Now that you know I'm leaving; I'll see you later." I said, walking away from him with my heart still pounding. When I left, I couldn't help but think that was a close one, and how it was a good thing I wasn't caught snooping around in his office, he would kill me for sure.

Mr. Alexander~

After the bitch left, I walked around my office looking at everything, and made sure she wasn't into what she wasn't supposed to be, then checked my desk drawers making sure they were still locked. I looked on top of my desk, and it looked the same as what it did when I left. Maybe she was telling me the truth, and was just looking for me... doesn't matter, I still don't trust the fucking bitch.

Seeing everything was in the same place, and not touched, I sat down and unlocked the drawers, then pulled out the paperwork I needed, and picked up my phone, calling my attorney. "I should be there in about twenty minutes, and will have all the paperwork that you need." I relocked the drawers, stood up, and grabbed the paperwork to bring to my attorney, and double checked the top of my desk, making sure I didn't leave anything behind before I left.

Crystal~

I got off the city bus, and started walking towards the gym. As I walked, I started getting an eerie feeling that I was being followed, and stopped to turn around. I looked around, and all I saw were groups of people walking, and jogging. Nothing looked suspicious, and didn't see anyone go and hide, and turned back around, and headed to the gym. Once I got inside the gym, I headed for the locker room, changed into my workout clothes, and placed the rest of my belongings into the locker, and grabbed my headphones, and iPod.

I was still upset about Jameson, and felt extremely angry inside with how he treated me, how he forcefully fucked me, and how I saw Miranda in his office with her expression still painted in my mind, when I asked Jameson if they were fucking. The noises I heard coming from his office sounded like they were in fact fucking, and then for him to deny fucking her, I had to burn off a little steam. I decided change up my daily routine, and headed upstairs to take a jog around the building, before I hit the exercise machines.

Diego~

I walked around the gym looking for Crystal, and was beginning to get a little worried she didn't show up today. I wasn't sure what to do, and debated with myself about leaving. Maybe she got caught up with something, and is running late. I thought to myself. Thinking she was running later, I figured to stick around a little while longer, and walked over to the weights, and began lifting them. While I was lifting weights, I looked across the way, and saw her walking down the stairs, and over to the exercise bikes. Whew, she's here... I said under my breath, as I bent down to picked up the bar full of weights.