1- The offer

Diego~

It was a cold, dark, stormy night, and had just finished one of my biggest jobs to date. I was feeling good about the job I had completed, and was ready to go home, pour myself a drink, and relax. The moment I stepped foot outside, lightning lit up the sky, creating one hell of a spectacular light show, followed by loud bangs, and crackles of thunder. Knowing my car was parked about three blocks down, and had no umbrella with, I began sprinting down the busy sidewalks of downtown New York. I tried avoiding bumping into the people walking towards me, but each time I bumped into someone, I got shoved, and called nasty obscenities.

My phone started ringing, and as I looked over to my right, I saw a bar, ran across the street, and quickly opened the door, stepping inside. Before reaching into my upper pocket to grab my cell phone, I shook the excess water off my hand. "Hello," I answered annoyed, when I didn't recognize the number.

Diego?

"Yes, it is, what can I help you with?"

I have a job that needs to be done, and would like to meet with you ASAP.

"I just stepped into a bar to take your call, and if you would like to meet me here, now. I can wait."

I'll leave immediately, where can I find you?

"I'm at the..." I started saying, until I realized I wasn't sure which bar I was in, and looked around me until I saw a poster on the wall. "I'm at the Beavers Club on 9th street."

Without saying another word, he hung up. As I stepped further into the bar, I looked around to find a place to sit. The bar was dark, with candles lighting up the tables, jazz music playing in the background, and beautiful cocktail waitresses walking around half naked, wearing a sexy display of leather body suits, fishnet tights, and their breasts nearly bulging out the top, as well as what I would call... fuck me boots.

Just as I find a table further away from everyone, and sit down, a cocktail waitress walks over. "What can I get for you?" she asks. I leaned back into my seat, looked up at her, and noticed a sexy woman with long blonde hair, and deep brown eyes, staring back at me. "Bourbon on the rocks... and make that a double please." I couldn't help looking away from her eyes, to focus on her breasts. They were nicely sized, firm, and ready to pop out of her outfit, that it had me wanting to place my face right into them, and have a little fun.

"I'll be right back with that." she said with a nice smile.

I couldn't help but watch her walk away, the way her ass moved just right while walking in her fuck me boots, was quite sexy, and a huge turn on. I bit down onto my bottom lip, while tapping my fingers on the table, and thinking I could make love to her all fucking night, how can I not with a body like that?

She walked back over, set a napkin down in front of me, and placed my glass of bourbon onto the napkin. As she was about to walk away, I reached my hand out, grabbing a hold of hers, and smiled as I looked at her. "You have a name?" I asked lowly.

"Hazel... yours?" she responded with a smirk.

Hazel, I thought to myself, unsure if it was her real name, or a stage name. Being that I was waiting for a client, I figured I'd get to know a little more about her. She had me curious, and was even more curious if I would be able to get her in my bed. "You married? Single?"

She smiled, and giggled nervously, "Actually, I just broke up with my boyfriend a couple weeks ago."

Interesting, I muttered, while picking up my drink. "Diego, my name is Diego Lombardi." I say, taking a sip.