' ' . Your Worst Nightmare . ' ' Part O2

Tiana . . 

Its Been Days And Britt'Ane The Broad Is Still Here . She Is Even At Jay's House , If Jay Found Out She Would Kill Prince . I Would Too ! Eating All The Food , Wearing Our Clothes . Like How Ghetto And Ratchet Could This Get ?

  Me And Prod Are Planning On Moving Out . Acutally He Wants His Own Record Label , I'm Proud Of Him . I Truely Am . And I'm Proud Of Our  Relationship . You Don't Hear Much About Us . We Aren't Perfect , We Argue And Fuss And Even Not Talk To Each Other . But At The End Of The Day We Only Get Stronger .

" Bae I Can't Do This Anymore . I'm Gonna Kill Her " He Paced Around My Room With His  Hands Behind His Head  While I Laid Back In The Bed Half Awake . Its Like 6 Am , The Hell Did She Do?

" What Ha -ppened Babes " I Yawned And Snuggled Closer Into The Covers .

" She Ate My Food , Then She Was In My Clothes In My Bed " He Yells , I Popped Right Out Of The Bed And Right To Where She Was , Who The Hell She Thought She Was .

I Busted Through Her Door And There She Was In My Baby's Old Bed With HIS Clothes On And On His Phone , She Must've Got My QuietNess Mistaken For Being Pussy . I Sure As Hell Ain't Afraid To Fight .

" Get The Fuck Up Bitch " I Yelled And She Just Looked At Me Like I Was A Marshmellow . She Really Want To Know Who Tiana Really Is .

" Tuh " She Laid Back In The Bed And Pulled The Cover Over Her Head . I Know This Daffy Duck Look Thing Did Not Just " Tuh " Me . 

" Oh Really " I Walk Over To The Bed And Pull The Cover Off Of Her " Bitch . . I Said GET THE F U C K UP " I Screamed At The Top Of My Lungs . " And I Ignored You Obviously You Retarded Shit " She Kicked Me Ito The Wall . I Lost It 

" Oh HELL NO " I Jumped On The Bed And Started Punching Her , She Started To Fight Back Which Cause Us To Reck The Room . I Pulled Her By Her Tracks And Threw Her On The Floor And Went H A R D 

" The F- Wait TIANA Stop " Temi Ran Over To Me 

" Ah Shit " Prodigy Tried To Get Us Off Of Each Other , I Reluctantly Let Go . She Wanna Talk Like A Bitch Get Beat Like One

" I Need To Leave This House . " I Put On My Slides And Grab Random Keys And Pull Off . I Need To Talk Ti Jay .

Jay . . 

For The Past Few Days Me And Issa Have Non Stop Been Together . Dates , Dinners Playing Games , Joking , Cuddling . He Is Everything I Want And More But I Still Have Princeton In The Back Of My Head . He'll Always Be There , At This Moment We're On And Off . One Minute We Could Be Laughing QAnd The Next We Are About To Murder Each Other .