' ' . Tonight Is The Night . ' '

Craig  . . .

We Got To My Crib And They Immediately Started Shouting Out Ideas . Calling Strippers , Fucking Prostitutes , Having A Wild Party , Getting Wasted .  I Swear You Never Would've Thought Ray And Jacob Were In A Relationship .

" Look , The Wedding Is In 9 Hours . So At 9 ; 3O Tonight I Caan't Be Drunk " I Rolled My Eyes 

" I Thought Is Was Tomorrow ? " Chres Asked . 

" No Its On Monday . Its Tonight So Go Get Unpacked And Give Me Your Phones " I Demand'd 

" Are You Serious " Jacob Rolled His Eyes , " Why ? " 

" So You Can't Talk To The Girls " I Snatched Their Phones And Walked Upstairs ,

" Come On , We About To Order Some Food And Do What A Man Does Best "

   My Phone Started Vibrating And It Was Tiana , I Really Didn't Want To Decline It But I Know I Had To .  She Is So Gonna Hate Me .

Tiana  . . 

I've Been Calling Craig ALL Day ! Literally , Its Now 8 ; 5O And He Hasn't Called Me Back . My Mind Is Jumping To Conclusions No Matter What I Tell Myself . Maybe He Is Cheating On Me . I Don't Know . . .  I Don't Want To Have To Roll Up On Him , Someone Rang The Doorbell To My Apartment And There Was Jay And Temi . 

" OMGGGGGG " I Squealed And Opened The Door , 

" Surprise Baby Girl " Temi Kissed Her Cheek , "  We Had To Roll Up On Yoou " Jay Winked ,

" I MIssed You .  " I Smiled , " This Is For You Girl ! We Going Out " She Handed Me A White Dress With Sparkley Red Bottoms .

" I Don't Feel Like It " I Slumped 

" Why ?" Temi Asked 

" That Nigga Craig Has Been Dubbing My Calls All Week " I Sighed 

" Don't Mind That Shit Bag , He Is In Good Hands He Is With The Boys Probably " Jay Reassured Me 

" Now Go Get Dressed , Me & Jay Gotta Get Ready Too ! So HURRY " Temi Said ,

I Did My Showering Stuff And Came Out To See Jay And Temi In My Favorite Color Blue , They Looked Ah -Mazing . I Came Out In My Dress And Heels And They Started To Cry .

" What Is Wrong With You Bitches " I Asked 

" Nothing  . .  " Jay Said Smiling , I Flat Iron'd My Silky Long Black Hair And Set It Down My Back , 

" Why Are Y'all Wearing The Same Thing ? " I Inquire

" Because . .  " Temi Smiled 

" Because Temi Thought It Would Be Nice If Me & Her Matched Like We Are Twins " Jay Had A Straight Face 

{ Outfits = External Link ]

" Oh . .  Temi You A Slow One . "

" WHAT "

" Come On "

Craig . . . . . . . .

I Was Nervous As Hell , Everyone Was Sitting Around In The Garden Out Side . Jay Text Me That They Were On Their Way . See , It Looks Like A Club But Its An Inside Garden And Ballrooms . I'm Nervous Man  . .  But I Know I Want To Do This .

" Man , I'm Proud Of You " Chres Smiled Solmely ,

" Thanks . . .  Eh , Maybe Her Sexy Cousin Are Here " I Dapped Him Up .

" She's COMING ! " I Heard Someone Yell 

" Shut Off The Lights "

Tiana  . . 

Jay And Temi Ran Out The Car , Well Jay Ran And Temi Tried To In Her Heels . Which Left Me To Try And Keep Up With Them . I Followed Them Into This Place And It Was Dark . Like Very Dark . Every Now And Then I Would See A Flash . I Looked Down And Saw Little Lights Going Down Leading Me Somewhere . I Got To The End . . 

" Hello ? "  And Thats When The Lights Came On And I Was Standing RIGHT In Front Of Craig . Who Was Wearing A Dress Shirt And Dress Pants With Nice Ass Shoes . I Turned Around And Saw Our Families . . . I Saw Jay And Temi , And Ray And Jacob And Chres . .  And I Realized . . 

" Tiana . .  " Criag Was Choked Up

" What Is This . .  " I Had Tears Rolling Down My Cheek .

" Since I First Met You I Knew I Wanted To Grow Old With You , Have My First Child With You , Do Some Things I Won't Speak Of With You . But , To Do That  . . First  I Need To Let You Know I Want To Spend The Rest Of My Life With You . So Basically  . . Will You Be My Wife "

" . . . .Of Course " I Cried And Hugged Him , The Minister Came Out , 

" Well Then I Can See Why You Were Avoiding Me " I Said , " But Now There Is No More Of That . " He Said Back And We Went On With The Ceremony .