-(( Chapter 5)) Emotions

" Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated ..."

(( Click " external link " Under The Cover ))

Ryaa --->

Master '

After The Meet And Greet Preston And I Decided To Have A Sleep Over . My Dad Didn't Mind Of Course Because He Is A Nice Person . But My Mo- I Mean Katrina Is A Bitch , She Complains About Everything . I Actually Want My Parents To Get A Divorce , Katrina Is Just Over Bearing , Jealous And Self-Obsorbed . We Picked Up A Few Things From Preston's House . I Stood Outside Waiting For Her When I Heard Yelling . Soon I Heard Glass Being Thrown . I Ran Inside And Saw Her Boyfriend About To Slap Preston .

" I Know You're Not About To Hit , Lay One Finger On Her And I - " I Threaten . He Backs Off And Preston Gets A 3 Big Duffel Bags . I'm Guessing She Has All Her Stuff In It . My Driver Helps Us ,

Preston's Boyfriend Begs For Her To Come Back . She Stops In Her Path . I Know This Girl Isn't About To Go Back To Him .

" Preston .. ? " I Asked

(( I Forgot His Name Soo , Its Going To Be Wood ))

" Baby , Please . I'm Soo Sorry . You Know I Love You And I Would Never Ever Mean To Hurt You . Please I'll Make It Up To You ." Wood Begged

" Make It Up To Me How ? Huh Wood ? By Buying Me A Car , Or A Ring Or Clothes ? Because I Have Recieved All Of Them Already . I Loved You . But You Took Advantage Of That And Played With My Emotions And My Mind . You Abused Me . And I Am No Ones Bitch . So Fuck Off Dickwad . " Preston Spat .

I Stood There With The Biggest Smile . Wood Looked Hurt . I Think He Does Love Her But He Has Some Issues . Some Major Ones . We Get In The Car And Pull Off Towards My House .

Sheesh I Guess Everyone Is Getting In Arguments Tonight . Me And Preston Waalk In The House To See My Father Being Smacked By My Mother .

" I'm Glaaaad That I Cheated On You ! You Sorry Excuse For A Maaaaan . Tuh . " Katrina Pounces Around Him .

" What ? I Love You Katrina .. I Do Everything You Ask . ! Why " My Father Tears Up .

" Because You're Not A Real Man Like He Is . When I'm With Que , Its Amazing . The Feeling Of He D*ck In Me Is Like Heaven And Then I Come Home To You .. " Katrina Smirks

All I Could Do Was .. I Couldn't Even Do Anything .. I Stood There . My Father Lunges For My Mother But Me And Preston Use All Our Strength To Hold Him Back . She Laughs .

" I Wish A Nigga Would " She Laughed ,

" Get Out , GET OUT KATRINA ! DON'T TOUCH A DAMN THING I BROUGHT ! YOU'LL GET MY DIVORCE PAPERS IN THE MAIL " My Father Yelled .

Katrina Wipped The Smile Off Of Her Face And Started Tearing Up . Ha , She Didn't Expect That Did She Now ? She Ran Out .

" Im Okay Girls " My Dad Says .

We Let Him Cool Off . We Told Him About Preston's Issue And He Allowed Her To Move In . We Squealed With Excitement . Preston Moved Into The Room That Connects To Mine . We Share A Walk In Closet And Bathroom .

" Haaaaay . Guess Who Just Text Me ? " She Squealed .

" Its A Boy .. I Know " I Smiled

" RAY RAY ! " She Jumped Around

" OwW ! " I Cooed .

I Got Silent . I Didn't Wanna Ruin Her Moment By Telling Her That Was My Ex . But She Stared At Me With A " Tell - Me - Or - Die "