Chapter 1 - Get The Knock Out.

Hannah's POV.

 (Alarm Clock Goes Off)

Ugh! Another day in school. I seriously hate this school. I get bullied every single day by a guy named Princeton aka Jacob Perez. Like literally bullied. I have bruises on my arm, legs, and face. I also cut myself. I just hide of that with make-up. I can't believe that I had to go through this and what made it worse, I lived a in a orphanage. All of the kids hated me in here. I don't even know why. I never did anything to any of them. I guess I'm just a hated person. This would've have never happened if my parents wouldn't have died. I'm not blaming it on them I just really miss them and love them. I turned off my alarm clock and got dressed. I wore red skinny jeans,black converses, and a blue a crop top that had a Marilyn Monroe quote and her face on it. The quote said "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best." I brushed my teeth and did my hair in a side ponytail, with a side bang. I went downstairs to go eat then got ready to go. I got my books and started walking to school.

Me: I hope today goes well.. I doubt it though. Good thing it's Friday. ( whispers )

As soon as I got to school things already started getting bad. I went to my locker and saw Princeton just standing there.

Me: And the hell begins (I whispered as soon as I got to my locker)

Princeton: What did you just say?

Me: Clearly it wasn't meant for you to hear.

Princeton: *Smashes her head into the locker*

Me: *Lies on the floor, passed out*

Roc: Dude, I think you made her pass out!

Princeton: So? The fuck, she'll wake up!

Everyone walks away and goes to their class as soon as the bell ring. Everyone left instead of Roc.

End of Hannah's POV.

Roc's POV.

I picked her up bridal style. She had a big bump on her head. She could'v been put into a coma. Princeton really went to far this time. I noticed how beautiful she was as we started walking down to the nurses office. I noticed a girl mugged me. I didn't care, she wasn't going to say anything to my face so I'm not gonna trip. As soon as we got to the nurses office, the nurses got up and screamed "Oh my god"

Me: Um um, she ran into her locker and passed out. *placed her on the nurses bed*

Nurse: Thanks, for helping her. You can come past here after class. Here I'll give you a late note. ( writes a late note )

Nurse: Bye.

Me: Bye ( walks out the room )

I hope Hannah is okay. She didn't even ask for all of this bullying. I actually know how she feels. I was bullied in the 1st grade. I didn't look the best back then... I think I might actually be falling for her. I hope not because the boys would tease me about it. She'll be surprise if I start flirting with her, because I actually use to just stand there and laugh like all the other people.