1

"It All Started Like This..."

"Dre baby!" Aubree yelled happily to, DeAndre Carter, better known to the world as Dre, after entering her house around 2:02 A.M.

Sure it sounds unusual to us, but for Aubree and Dre, this was an early night. Everybody around town knew Dre. He was loved by the kids, adored by the bitches, and respected by the niggas. Dre really was the definition of street. He was the epitome of a hood nigga, but he embodied the hustle of a self made millionaire. Nobody crossed Dre. He was notorious for eliminating problems of such real quickly. The definition of ruthless isn't long enough in description when it comes to attempting to classify him. He'd have a motherfucker knocked off in broad day light if he had to. Although the consequences of what could happen to a person who tried Dre were well known, his moves/motives were always unpredictable. What was certain though was Dre was a force NOT to be reckoned with. At 23 years old, Dre stood 6 foot 4 in height, scarless light brown skin, low hair cut, temp fade with waves if you're into specifics. Miami nigga beard,, with the body of your favorite point guard. This could be accredited to his extensive history in track and field. Nevertheless, when I say he was favored among the women, there was no sugarcoating it. Dre was that guy.

However, no one ever tried it, at least not openly, because he might have been that nigga but he belonged to one bitch, and that bitch was the baddest bitch, Aubree Milan Santiago.

"What's up baby?" Dre spoke happily after entering the room to the only woman in the world who seemingly understood him.

"I missed youuuu." Aubree, showing all 32's, smiled happily while removing her Christian Louboutin red bottom six inch nude pumps.

"Well come give a nigga some love then." Dre smiled in his usual smooth tone.

Immediately upon Dre releasing those words from his mouth, Aubree ran over to Dre, jumping in his arms, caressing him with all of her might.

"I'm glad yo pretty ass finally made it back." Dre smiled as he caressed her small frame in his arms. "How was your trip?"

"You already know, long, but I'm home so it's something we can talk about later. Right now, I just want youuu." Aubree smiled in between kisses.

"Well go shower up, and I'll be right here waiting on you."

"Aye, anyt'ing for you papa'." Aubree smirked, knowing Dre got aroused whenever he heard her native accent. After removing her last article of clothing , and finally making her way to the shower.

Aubree couldn't help but be all smiles whenever she returned home to Dre. The two had been together and madly in love since she was 12 years old. In fact she often caught herself replaying their first encounter over and over in her head. A young Dre, 15 at the time, was outside playing basketball with his cousins and Aubree was being driven onto the block in the backseat of her uncle Ricardo's, Audi Station wagon. After the car backed in, Aubree and her paternal twin brother Marcus, or Marco, were supposed to be going inside to inform their aunt of their arrival, however, Marco had other plans. While their uncle retrieved their bags from his trunk, Marco decided to kill two birds with one stone by get a few seconds of basketball in and meeting some potential friends at the neighborhood basketball court. Marco was always the outgoing twin. To make a long story short, Dre and Marco became best friends, and so did Dre and Aubree. After Aubree's fifteenth birthday, she and Dre, then 18 years old, decided to make it official. However, Dre decided he wanted to take it further, so the two made a pact, and from that day forward they were never seen apart. It was almost as if the two had become one. One soul, one body, mind, and spirit. Aubree accepted Dre no matter the circumstance, and vice versa. Love had the two...hooked.