THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!

"This is the big day! The so well known Tom Felton, who played Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter, is going to be officially out of the market today!"

Coral said to the camera in front of her. It was 8:30 am, the first people would only arrive in an hour, but she was more than excited to be there.

"Tom is going to marry the future Y/N Felton and we're already here, at Saint George's Cathedral in Windsor, waiting for the people to arrive. Wich luck to the two lovebirds!"

Meanwhile with Y/N:

"Y/N! I can't believe you! We have four hours to get ready and you're still in bed?!" Bonnie came rushing to me and took my blankets off.

"I'm tired of yesterday!" I groaned. "Can't I stay here for just one more hour?" I spoke putting the blankets over me again.

I slowly started to fall asleep again.

"Sweetie, do I need to call Helena hear to wake you up Bellatrix way!" Bonnie shouted in my ear.

"NO!" I got fastly out of bed. "Bonnie/Ginny way works easily for me."

"Exactly! That's what I thought! Now go get a shower girl! There's a lot we need to do!" SHe clapped twice and Eva appeared there smirking almost like she was telling something like 'She's not the one to mess up with when it comes to weddings.' Wait! Weddings!! Wedding!!! MY WEDDING WITH TOM FELTON!!!!!! TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

"OMG! I'M GOING TO MARRY TODAY! I'M GOING TO MARRY TODAY AND I ONLY HAVE FOUR HOURS TO GET READY!!!!" I exclaimed.

"See that's what I was trying to tell you but nooooooo! Let's not listen to Bon because she's too worried and excited about weddings and-"

I didn't hear the rest because I was too busy having a shower already.

When I got out of there with a training suit, Emma, Bonnie and Eva had put my breakfast on the desk and were already doing their hairs.

"Finally woman! I was starting to think that you got lost in the shower!" Emma exclaimed jokingly.

"Let me have breakfast first!" I laughed.

"Ahh!! I'm so excited! Love is so beautiful!" Eva exclaimed. "Love is magic."

"Love is what makes us feel," Emma said while doing Bon's hair.

"Love is the best adventure in life," Bon said with a dreamy look.

"Love is live with an 'o' instead of an 'i'," I said while chewing a bit of bread.

We all laughed and started to get ready for my wedding.

10 a.m with the people near Saint George's Cathedral:

"It's only 10 a.m and people are coming here just to say 'hi' to the Harry Potter cast. Let's talk to some of them." Coral walked to a group of friends. There were four girls and four boys. "Hi! What's your name?" She asked one of the girls who stopped talking in a blink of an eye.

"Kim Standford." She smiled already with a bear in hand.

"And who are your friends?" She asked smiling brightly.

"This is Amy, Bea, Nimy, Josh, Conrad, Albert and Carl." She pointed at everyone one by one.

"Oh, are you couples?" She asked and smiled at the camera.

"Yes, we are." They all gathered together in the couples they were. Amy and Conrad, Nimy and Josh, Kim and Albert and Bea and Carl.

"So, what are you here for?"