I'm Not The One

Your Pov-

"What was that?" I mumbled to the sound of someone knocking on the door.

Felton's arms were around my waist, keeping me close to him. I was facing him. We had wakened up at 2 in the afternoon but we wanted to stay in bed, so we did so. It was now half-past two.

"I'll go, Y/L/N." He started to move but I stopped him.

"No. Can't you just ignore it?"

"Hahaha. You want me to stay, don't you?" I nodded like a little kid. "I'm just going to get rid of it and I'll come back, okay?" He smiled, making me smile sweetly and nod.

With that, he got out of the bedroom, let me smelling his clothes like a fanatic girl. They smell really good. Don't judge me! You would do the same if you were me!

"And here, ladies and gentlemen, is Tom Felton live in his normal afternoon! Last put our hands together! Hihihi!" WAS THAT CORAL STWEART? THE GOSSIP GIRL OF THE FAMOUS PEOPLE? 

"Fucking hell!!" I heard Tom scream. 

LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!! I mentally screamed at him. He's live many people are watching this right now. 

"Hahaha. Well, let's start shall we?" I always hated her. She's so fake. "What about the bedroom first, right girls?" And she's a pervert too. I wish the best of luck to Tom because he's going to- Wait a moment!!!! I'm in his bedroom!!!!!! 

What am I going to do? The window!

I picked up my things and ran out of the window. I made it just in time because when I got to the window of the living room, they were just opening the door.

"I don't know if my bedroom is cleaned for you to enter." He screamed. I bet he wanted me to hear him.

"Oh, don't be silly. We won't mind about some boxers, would we, girls?" 

Yes!!

They opened the door and I could see Tom relaxing. 

I was about to get out the door when...

'Tell me pretty lies

Look me in the face

Tell me that you love me

Even if it's fake

Cause I don't fucking care

At all'

Oh no!!!! That's my phone. I forgot it!!!!

"Is it Blackbear I'm hearing?" Coral said in a kids voice. "Oh... Guess what girls. Tom's sensible. Isn't that sweet?"

I stopped on my trace. I couldn't be discovered! She would say we were dating and even invent a date for our wedding or something.

'You've been out all night

I don't know where you've been

You're slurring all your words

Not making any sense but

I don't fucking care

At all' The phone continued.

Oh, caraças! That's like saying 'Holy mother of fried potatoes' in Portuguese. We can say is a light swear-word or something like that. And yeah, I learned Portuguese, French, Italian and Spanish. Don't ask why. I want to complicate things a little.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Coral asked.

"No. It's rude to answer a call when you're with someone at your home, right?" Tom said.