HRVY - I Won't Let You Down

I woke up and felt really well. But the thing is it was a thunderstorm outside. Good side: I there's a swimming pool and a spa in the hotel.

I dressed my bikini, packed things to go to the swimming pool and got dressed for breakfast.

Your bikini and outfit:

When I got to the breakfast room I saw Conrad

When I got to the breakfast room I saw Conrad. I put the food I wanted on my plate and headed to where he was.

"Can I?" I asked pointing at the chair on the other side of his table.

"Be my guest." He said with the same American accent, smiling and pointing at the chair. "How was it? Making your first appearance as a doctor?"

"Awesome!" I exclaimed. He laughed at me right when a lightning bolt was heard.

After some minutes of talking, I saw Tom and his lover appear in the door and sit on a table next to us. I should apologise because of yesterday. 

"Hi," I said waving at them. "I'm Y/N. I think we should start again." I smiled at her and Tom.

"Hmm. You were on that train, weren't you?" The girl asked.

"Yes, why?" I raised an eyebrow trying to keep the smile.

"Yeah. I don't think I want to start again. First impressions count a lot. Just imagine I'm not here" She said with disgust.

"Ok. Hmm. Hi, Tom." I said quite confused.

"Good morning." Straight, cold and dry was his answer.

"What's with the two of you?" Conrad asked as offended as I. "It was just a fucking train."

"Exactly. Just a fucking train, so she's no special to try to start again things that have already started." The girl said.

"Ok. You're all nuts. I'm going to the swimming pool if you decide to be more reasonable." I stated and got up. "Conrad, want to come?"

"Sure." He got up too and followed me. "Jade, I don't understand what gotten into you." 

Jade's bikini and outfit: