𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

❝ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

Life is full of surprises. Surprises can take your life on wild adventures. No one could predict the surprise that was coming full force toward Amanda Matthews. A surprise no one saw coming.

"Has your mom made a decision on the London job offer yet?"

The number one dilemma looming over Amanda's head was the possibility of her cousin and family moving to London. The news was a great shock to the girl. Not only would she miss them dearly, but also wondered what would happen with her.

Riley sighed next to her cousin as they talked to Maya in the hall in front of their History class, "don't you think you'll hear as soon as I've heard?"

Maya raised her brow, "have you heard?"

"How can I pretend that this isn't happening if you keep bringing it up?"

Mandy jumped in, "Riles, we can't just pretend this isn't happening."

"London is 3,459 miles away from New York," Maya told them.

"What," Riley exclaimed, "you're too far away now!"

"We need to face this, girls," the blonde girl nodded, "this is the end of Riley and Maya. And it was just starting to become
Riley and Maya and Mandy."

"How could you say that," Riley squinted, "how could you even think that? Riley and Maya are forever no matter where we are."

Amanda down casted her eyes, "and that's my cue. I'll see you two in class."

Although she appreciated Maya including her, her cousin still didn't understand how her words hurt. With a weight on her chest, Amanda walked into History with the eyes of the two girls on her retreating figure.

Mandy stepped into the classroom only to be met with solemn and sad expressions. She made eye contact with her boyfriend, who looked the most effected in the room. She sighed before walking to her seat beside him. She set her stuff down, grabbed his face before pressing a kiss on his head. She sat down just in time for Riley to appear at the door.

"Wow, so much emotion," she blanched, "why is everybody so emotional when nothing's happening?"

She sat in her seat as Farkle turned to her, "because it is happening, Riley."

"Why are you so sure?"

"Look at the board."

BELGIUM 1831