𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

❝ 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

The group of friends were in History class. Only problem was, no teacher was present.

"Alright, where is your father," Lucas asked Riley.

"Are we getting a sub? I don't want a sub, you never know where they've been," Farkle spoke rapidly.

"Farkle, calm down," said Amanda, "Mr. Uncle is one minute late. Stop overreacting."

That response wasn't good enough for Farkle, "what if he never shows up? What if I never learn anything else," his eyes started to roll to the back of his head, "I'm going down, sir! Oh, he's not even here," and down he went.

Riley shot out of her seat to Farkle. At the same time, Maya shot out of her seat and to the front of the class, "we lost Farkle! A little help, Maya?"

"Matthews is out, Farkle is down, it's Maya time."

"Oh, jeez," muttered Mandy.

Riley appears with Farkle, her hands holding him up by his armpits, "Farkle's fixed, no Maya time," however, when Riley let go of Farkle, he came tumbling down again, "you may proceed."

"During Maya time, we open the confiscation drawer and take back all the stuff from the land of unfairly taken toys."

Riley scoffed at her bestfriend's words, "Maya, I don't think anybody really wants—"

She was cut off by the cheering of her fellow classmates, the only people who weren't cheering were Lucas and Amanda, who locked eyes from their seats, silently telling each other whatever Maya had in store, was a bad idea.

Maya started to bring out all of the toys and such out the drawer and distributing them to her classmates, one of the items was a frizz-bee, which hit Farkle in the head, knocking him back down to the floor.

"Maya, he is going to walk in and catch you and you're going to get in trouble and I am here to keep you out of trouble, and I will have failed. Do you want me to fail," Riley asked her bestfriend.

"Do you want me to show you how to have fun?"

"Behaving is fun."

"Come here," Maya commanded.

"I really don't want to."