𝐱. 𝘤𝘰𝘸𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺!

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏

❝ 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮! ❞

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

"We have changed the lives of some people in this room!"

Amanda glanced at her cousin and best friend who came through the classroom door.

"Oh, please, not me," Zay groaned.

"I'm happy with my life the way it is," Farkle commented, "I got taller and my teeth grew in nicely," he gave his friends a toothy grin.

"Yeah, we're not talking about you two," Maya said, "we're talking about you two," she motioned toward Andrew and Lucas.

"Oh, no. What did you do?"

"Oh, Lucas. In your whole history, we know what has always been your biggest regret," Riley smiled sweetly.

"How do you guys know, and I don't," Amanda asked, her hand wrapped around Lucas's bicep.

Her comment was ignored as Maya started to 'baaah' quietly, "what is that? Why are you doing that," Lucas asked, looking startled.

Maya 'baaah'ed louder, "you used to be a champion sheep rider in the Mutton Bustin' Rodeo, until you fell off of Judy the Sheep!"

"What," Amanda chuckled until she saw Lucas looking at her, that's when she stopped, "I mean, not funny," she cleared her throat.

"And then you gave up and never got over it," Riley added loudly.

"Uh, what does that have to do with me," asked Andrew.

"Oh, we're getting to you next, Canada," Maya smirked.

Lucas groaned, "that is my deepest darkest secret. No one knows I fell off of Judy the Sheep except..."

Zay smiled sheepishly, "they made me Lucas, they made me."

"How did they make you?"

"I said, 'you wanna hear a great Lucas story?', they said 'yes'," he shrugged.

"Okay," Lucas started, glancing down at Mandy, "it doesn't matter, I'm over it. I don't even think about that day at all," he paused, reminiscing, "I fell off that sheep so fast," he buried his face into Amanda's neck, her arms going around his neck in comfort, "no one likes me."

Riley came up behind Lucas and patted his shoulder, "Lucas, you can fix this. Get back on that sheep and be a sheep riding champion. We have made that possible."

Lucas took his head out from Amanda's neck, "how? How'd you make that possible?"

Maya took out a sheet of paper and showed to everyone.