𝐱𝐢. 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯'

𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 — 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

❝ 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣'

──︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ──

"Brother and sister," Andrew spoke, still not able to wrap his head around what happened only a few hours earlier, "Riley and I are brother and sister now. What does that even mean?"

Zay scoffed, "what does anything mean from a mouth of a girl? I mean I used to tell Vanessa, clear as day, 'Vanessa, I'd buy you a house, and I'd be yours forever, and I'd buy you ice cream,' you know what she said; 'I don't want you to buy me a house, I don't want your ice cream and I don't like you.' How am I supposed to understand that?"

Farkle shrugged, "I understand it."

The boy's turned toward the door as the three girls made their appearance. Once Amanda and Lucas locked eyes, they could feel the blush flushing on their cheeks. They haven't told anyone about their kiss and didn't know when the right time was to tell them that they finally made it official.

"Woah, gentlemen," Pappy Joe started, "look how lucky you are. You treat 'em right."

Riley smiled, "thank you, Pappy Joe," she turned to the sky, "I see why you get homesick sometimes, Lucas. I never knew the sky had so many stars," she turned to Andrew, "and you know what, I don't get nervous when I'm with you anymore, Drew! We're doing the right thing. Ah, remember how we couldn't talk to each other about a lot of things? Remember how we would beat around subjects? Remember," she clapped him on the shoulder, "now watch this, say 'hi' to me."

"Hi—"

"Hey, Drew! What's up, bro! You good, you cool?"

"Hi..."

"Still got some catching up to do."

"Riley, I don't even know what's going on right now," Andrew stressed.

"What's going on is that we are going to be the best of friends and care about what each other says for the rest of our lives."

"Riley, we've never not had that. What does brother and sister mean?"

Riley shook her head, "it means this—" punch, "and that—" another punch.

"Riley!"

"Aw, you said that just like a brother would," the brunette smiled after she stopped hitting him.

"Can I at least hit you back?"

She shook her head.

"Only you get to hit me?"

Riley nodded, "we're just like how you and Maya were."

"No, you're not," Maya spoke up.

The Matthews girl gasped, "Maya, I thought you weren't talking to Andrew."