C;24 - Only You.

(please make sure to comment & vote otherwise no update)

Awkward silence was what Niall and Luke left downstairs. Both in pure shock of little Luke's words towards Nathan. It was a good thing and also a bad thing. A good thing was because if one of them feels the same feelings as they had done five years ago, that would be good - it would be bad if one of them doesn't feel the same hence the awkward atmosphere. 

"Did you stalk me?" Harry randomly breaks the silence and his green eyes land on Nathan's startled expression. 

"W-wha-no. Why, why would I-"

"-oh I don't know, maybe because you hadn't seen me for five years and then we meet at a cafe you freak out over a little thing, storm off randomly, and rather unreasonably as you left me all alone and then here you are. IN MY HOUSE, WITH MY CHILD. Tell me you don't think my question is appropriate to ask, seeing as you're also mega rich now. For all I know, you could've planted a tracker in my curls with the amount of money you have now." Harry spoke in a rushed manner only because his heart was beating overly fast. He was in love, and his love was controlling his actions. Being this close to Nathan was so overwhelming. He was in love with him and all his little things. 

Nathan was slightly hurt by the tone of Harry's voice, despite his unconditional love for him - shouting at him and saying that his storming off was random was not correct. It was not random. He left for a reason. If Harry was in his shoes, he would do the same.

"Harry. I saw you with a child and a woman, both genders showing resemblance on that child - and you're saying what I did was random and unreasonable - you know what's not reasonable? You contradicting yourself, being a hypocrite by saying you don't like Reagan and that you think she is a desperate cow and all those other horrible things, just because she was nice to me. And now look. You're MARRIED TO HER-"

"-no." 

"Excuse me?" 

"I said no. No, I'm not married to her anymore am I? She's dead. She died three years ago Nathan, I don't know if you already know this if you don't you're let off - but if you do, I'm not going to pretend that your words about the woman who I loved, didn't hurt me. Because it hurt a lot. It was like a wrecking ball to my heart. I lost of a piece of me when you left me five years ago and when she left me as well. Let's go back to that first one, I did not leave you. I would never do that. YOU left ME, and you have the nerve to try and argue with me? Nathan. That isn't on. I'm not your toy to toss around when you want to. Was I not good enough for you? Did I not love you enough, because you were my everything Nathan? You were my world. For months I was alone, depressed, broken without you, while you were living in luxury, living out your dream with no regrets in leaving me behind. I thought we were forever, because that's what you always told me and I always told you. We were forever. That didn't last long, did it now?" Harry shook his head while a sad smile formed on his lips. Nathan didn't know where he could look as he was feeling a massive amount of guilt burning inside of him. Harry was right. It was his fault. 

"I'll leave." Nathan said quietly, getting to his feet from the sofa and heading to where his suite-cases was carefully placed by Kevin and Martin near the front door. Harry pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. He didn't want for this to happen yet he didn't want to be seen as desperate for begging Nathan to stay.