The Enemy. {Hathan Stykes}

The two gangs watched each other intensely from either side of the playground, as if they were having a stare off. Soon, the leaders from each gang, both the eldest, decided it was time... and they stormed into the middle of the playground. Bystanders stopped what they were doing, and began to crowd around the two gangs, muttering stuff between one another in excitement and also fear.

On the right hand side, Louis Tomlinson stood tall with his 'wing-men', equally strong but sometimes not as violent and angry as Louis, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne. Behind him was a Blonde cutie, who prefers 'everyone to get along', happy all the time, the Irish lad, Niall Horan, who was contently eating his large packet of Roast Chicken crisps. Beside him, Harry Styles, stood tall but not as proud as his friends who lead the way. In fact, sometimes it felt like he was just following them like a lost puppy... he didn't want to fight... He was a good fighter, but he didn't want to hurt these guys... The enemy.

Tom Parker age twenty-one, knew his place as leader of his gang. He smirked when reaching 'the centre stage' as his best friend, Max George likes to call it. Max and Jay McGuiness loved a good fight, but sometimes not as much as short-tempered Tom. Hanging back, was the tall model like Siva Kaneswaran. He preferred to stay as a 'bodyguard' while the other brawled it out with the other gang. The youngest however, quiet and shy he may seem, decided today he'd finally talk and finally try and settle this 'feud' between the young men. Nathan Sykes, like Harry Styles, was eighteen. The average height teenager stepped forward, shorter then his friends but quite bravely and bold he stood.

"Do you really think we have to argue? What's the point? What are we going to get out of it? Soon we'll all go on our different journeys, leaving school. What'll happen then? Why do we have to keep fighting?" Nathan's timid voice rang out loudly and he proudly stood in front of his friends.

There was silence now.. between the ten lads.. as if no-one knew what to say. The crowd even quietened, almost taking in the Gloucester boy's words.

Until Zayn's laughter rang out, his hazel eyes darkened and a smirk crept across his face, "You're a woss, Sykes. You're whole group is a group of sissies! Go die in a hole!" He sneered at the innocent boy.

Nathan looked taken aback at Zayn's comment, just like the rest of the gang in front of him.. Louis's team.

"That wasn't called for. It was totally out of line, Zayn.." an accent that was clearly British, but the voice was slow, and husky had spoken.

Nathan craned his neck to see a tall brown curly haired guy, whose green eyes were staring back at his own. It was a moment of confusion as both had never laid eyes on one another before.

But the moment was soon to disappear, as Louis commanded his four friends to leave. Before doing so, Harry looked over his shoulder to the brown fringed angel like guy with the softest green eyes, unlike his own emerald ones.

Why did he seem so special?! What had just happened?!

{{{thanks so much for checking out my newest fanfic:)) I hope you like it. If you have read my work previously, or even checked out my profile, you'd see I'm a massive fan of both bands, especially Nathan and Harry, therefore I decided to write this book:)) Comment if you're interested in reading it, and also vote! Thanks so much- Tanisha .xox}}}

external link holds the link to the playlist I made for this fanfiction, hope you like it<3