The Nightmare

Keith woke up that morning. He was so horrified. So completely and utterly lost. He didn't realize he screamed until his worried brother busted through the door. Keith couldn't help sobbing, choking, screaming.

'This is what it felt like'

Keith cried as Shiro held his trembling younger brother to him.
"Its okay Keith, it was just a nightmare. You're okay..." Shiro tried comforting his brother, but the dream in Keith's head kept replaying.

He walked into the school building. No one was in the hallway. He tried every classroom, but no one  wad there. Keith looked around confused. He tried to speak but his voice wouldn't leave him. He continued looking around. Papers were everywhere, lockers were open and squeaking as they swung. Keith tried again to call out, but nothing happened. He neared the end of the hall, seeing Pidge and Hunk at the end. Keith smiled a bit, not feeling so alone. But Hunk turned and walked away. Keith tried to call out to stop him, but he couldn't. Pidge looked at Keith, and he immediately recognized the look in her eyes.
Hatred
Keith reached out to her, but she pushed his hand away and walked away. Keith again tried to call out to his friend, but it was in vain.
Keith tried to move, but his feet were like bricks. He tried to scream, but he remained mute.
He finally was able to move. He ran back down the hallway. He was about to leave when an odd blue light caught his attention. He walked towards the room it came from, slowly opening the door. His eyes widened. He felt his legs give in underneath him. The painful ripping of the flowers from all over his skin.
He watched as the one he had fallen for,
The one who he hoped would save him,
The one he loved more than himself,
Lance McClain,
Swung with a noose around his neck from the ceiling tiles.
And he felt a scream finally rip from his lungs.

~ Hi

OMG I have 100 followers?! Thank you all so much!!! And with so many reads on this story! I hope I can continue to please you all!

Lance: I know I can~ *winks*

....god help me....