Hold on

Keith skipped school for the rest of the week. He could have went Wednesday but he just didn't want to. Keith was fine with being home alone. But considering none of his friends had even came to check on him since Monday and it's Friday? That made him begin to...think.
'They hate you'
Keith hated it when this happened.
'They never liked you'
He tried just ignoring it.
'They're hoping you're dead.'
He told himself it wasn't real.
'It would be better without you.'
He hated this feeling...he was completely out of control of his own mind.
He wanted Shiro.
He loved his friends but Shiro was his brother. They had a special connection. Shiro could always make him feel a little better. But Shiro was at school...
'You make life so much harder on him'
Keith began to feel the tears fill his eyes. He went to the bathroom, shutting the door even though no one was there. He pulled out his favorite knife. He loved but hated the knife. But after all...It was the sharpest.

~Shiro First person~
I walked with Matt, my best friend and hopefully soon, boyfriend. I've been working up to asking him. He has a full vine that's going to reach my neck soon. I've really got to be careful...
"-iro? Earth to Shiro!"
Shit I must have zoned out. I look to a unamused looking Matt who was probably talking about the stars again.
"You weren't even listening!" He screeched. I chuckle nervously and rub the back of my neck. He sighs.
"You've been zoning out a lot lately...something on your mind?"
Here's my chance. I open my mouth to speak, but there's a sudden pain that shoots down my body. I fall to the ground and clutch my arm. Matt is worried...but this pain...
I see a flower fall off and wither. I begin to panic.

The blooms on this arm are all from Keith...

Matt looks at the bud, then to me.
"Who's-"
"Keith's..."
Matt's eyes widen as he helps me up. "Come on, my car's faster."
Please Keith... just hold on...

~Hi.
Okay so this was a depressing chapter. But Keith has been revealed to cut himself before and depression doesn't magically disappear once you have a good dream or find a love interest. It takes time.
But please, if you feel I'm being inaccurate or anything tell me. I'm going off of personal experience.

Any way, new chapter, New pov, new ship!