•Chapter Four•

I allowed Mystique to change her form to look exactly like me. This was gonna be the best prank ever.

"Someone! Anyone! Mystique is impersonating me and pulling pranks on people! So whatever you do, don't believe her if she says she's me!" I ran into the lobby of the school, knowing there would be students there. Sure, this is a stupid prank, but eh. Might as well make a decent impression.

Then I saw Mystique, still in me form, run over here, "Don't believe her! She's Mystique! She's impersonating me! Do you really think I'd do that? I just got here."

"I'm Taryn! Not her! She's lying!"

"No, I'M Taryn!"

"I am!

"No you're not! You're Mystique!"

"Only Mystique would say that so she could cover her own ass! So you're Mystique!"

"No I'm..!"

I caught sight of Erik out of the corner of my eye, "Girls. Calm down. I know who the real Taryn is." We both turned toward him. "Taryn, take out the metal star in your left front pocket, will you?" With that, I reached into my pocket, Mystique following my actions, but only I held out the star Erik had given me.

Mystique laughed and morphed back into her blue form before tossing an arm around my shoulders, "Gotcha!! We knew all along who the real Taryn was. And you guys fell for it!" Everyone sighed, some laughed, others stuck their tongues out. But we knew they were all surprised at our trick. "Nice one, Tare." She fist-bumped me before going back to our dorm. I was about to follow her when I felt a hand grasp mine. So I turned around and was met by Erik Lehnsherr once again.

"Well done on the prank, Taryn."

"Thanks, but Mystique had the idea. I just went along with it." I shrugged.

"But it was excellent." He assured me. "And now, I have a question."

A confused look appeared on my face, "Yes?"

Erik beamed, "Would you like to, maybe, go out?" He facepalmed himself. "Sorry, I'm not really good at this. Do you want to hang out or something?"

"Sure~" I nodded, excitement bubbling inside me.

"Wait, really?"

"Yes!"

Erik then grabbed my hand and led me out of the school, a permanent grin on his face. Ohjeezus. We're gonna do illegal things like steal candy from babies, aren't we?

(( I'm sorry that this one's short! But how do you like it so far? c: I honestly hope it's good. I put a shit-ton of effort into making this, given the fact that I was nervous about even publishing the first chapter~ ))