Chapter 12 - I've Lost It

Kids POV

I was practically jumping out of my skin with excitement, knowing (y/n) was alright! As i ran to Stein's office, i couldn't help thinking of her and her amazingly symmetrical beauty. '(y/n)...' a smile crept on my lips as i knocked on the professors door.

I heard a soft 'come in'. I pushed open the door and saw the professor staring down at the paper resting on the desk. I coughed and he flew around to face me.

"She's awake." I smiled. He slightly nodded and pushed up his glasses, "That's great. Kid, there is something you should know." He grabbed the paper that he was staring at and held it out.

I puffed out my cheeks and grabbed onto it. I stared at Stein then my eyes drifted down to it. Slowly I began reading. My eyes widen as I came to a sentence. I glanced up at the Stein.

He shrugged letting out a sigh, "I'm sorry Kid, but she can't be your weapon anymore." My dropped dropped as I stared endlessly at Stein.

Why did this happen...

Your POV

I sigh and groaned when I heard a knock enacting from the door.

"Yes?" I called. Slowly the door opened reviling Soul and a girl. A smile spread across his lips as he walked in. I shuffled back, "W-Why are you here..."

Soul looked hurt. He sat down on my bed patting a spot next to him, the girl came and sat down quietly, "To see you...can't I see my best friend..." He smirked.

"I thought I was your best friend?!" The girl shouted a smile across her face, she giggled and looked at me, "Joking." She laughed. I stared at them. Its real life, Soul isn't a rapist...

I slowly moved forward, a smile on my face, "Yeah. Sorry I'm still thinking this isn't real life."

The girl with Soul smiled, "It is." She held out her hand, "I'm Alyss, nice to meet you." She smiled her purple eyes stared into mine, her eyes held a sort of mystery to them but that was glazed over by other emotions.

I smiled and shook her hand, "Nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N)." My eyes went to her white hair tied in a bun. "I love your hair!" She smiled and pulled her hand away, "Thanks." Her hair matched Souls' but it was slightly lighter.

"You guys are gonna be good friends." Soul said bringing out his phone. I scoffed, "How could a guy like you end up being best friends with beautiful girl like Alyss?" I said glancing at Alyss. She blushes slightly, "Yeah Soul." She joined as she playfully pushed him.

I saw a blush ghosting along Souls' cheeks as he smirks, "Because I'm such a cool guy I get all the girls." He looked at us.

I smiled wide. "Excuse me." A blunt voice called. I looked towards it, Kid stood at the door a piece of paper in his hands. Soul coughed and grabbed onto Alyss' wrist dragging her out.

"It was nice meeting you!" I yelled as the door closed shut. Kid walked out to me and sat in the plastic chair next to my bed. He let out a deep sigh.

"You...You can't be my weapon anymore..." He whispered. My eyes widen, I felt like I just got stabbed.

"Excuse me?"

He handed me the piece of paper. "Read."

I took it slowly and started reading.

"To whom may concern;

From the many scans and test we have run on (Y/N), we have noticed a strange black spot that has been held in the left hand side of her brain.

As more test and scans where held, we slowly figured out this was the part her power to transform into weapon.

Due to this recent accident that has involved her to get into a coma, she has accident locked away that part, in result she will no longer be able to transform into the weapon she possess.

We are terrible sorry for her lost, there was nothing we could do."

I stared at the paper. Kid sighed and gripped onto my hand.

I've lost my weapon form...

Symmetry is key, but my world can't be symmetrical without you. It is impossible. If symmetry is key then that means you are my key~ Death The Kid (My Symmetrical Prince)