Chapter 8 - Dealing With Love

Kids' POV

She groaned and slowly opened her eyes, "What...Who are you? Where am I?" Her voice whimpered, I sighed and looked down.

"I'm Kid, Death The Kid and you are at the DWMA -Death Weapon Meister Academy-. You are a weapon named (y/n), you're a asymmetrical a sword that is." I said with a little hope in my voice and a heart that she would remember.

"Okay...I need time to process this for a minute alone, please Death The Kid." She looked at me blankly.

"Just Kid, call me Kid." I stood up and bent down to her face and softly planted a kiss on her lips, I just needed to feel her lips against mine.

(Y/n) just sat there in shock, I moved away and frowned. My heart broke, "Sorry...." I stood up straight. "I shall go now." I turned around and slowly walked out. My heart just broke but (y/n)'s heart was already broken, real broken. Did I break it? No! But what if I did...

Wound up in my thoughts, I knocked over a person and landed on top of them, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you." I said trying to get off the girl but she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist and hugged me. "Kid it's me! Everst!" She beamed I pushed up and stared into her aqua eyes, "Everst? Is that you?" She nodded and I managed to get out of her grip and help her up, I stared at her. Everything about her was...symmetrical. I smiled, "It's nice to see you again how long has it been?" "9 years I think." I twitched she said 9 that's not a symmetrical number!!

"Oh I should go! I need to see your father!" She beamed again, smiling at me. "Okay, I have to go see someone so see you around?" I smiled back and she nodded. She began to walk but tripped over her own footing, falling into me and accidentally smashed her lips onto mine. She blushed and quickly pulled away and ran down the hall leaving me dumbfounded.

I shook my head and turned around my golden eyes landed on Soul walking into the nurses room. I growled and stormed over there placing my ear against the door. It sounded like he was flirting with her and she was flirting back! This made my soul and heart ached.

Souls' POV

I walked towards (y/n) and sat on her bed and held her hand she looked at me confused "Hey (y/n) I'm Soul, before you lost your memory I was your boyfriend." I said making it convincing

"You're my boy-friend?" She replied. I smiled and leaned in closer our noses just touching.

"Yep," I leaned in and placed my lips onto hers, she was shocked at first but gave into the kiss. She is mine now.

Writers' POV

'This is a wired situation.' You smile in the kiss and pull apart for air "Soul?" You smiled.

"Yes?"

"I love you." You blush and lean on his shoulder

"I love you too." He smiled, squeezing your hand.

On the other side of the door Kid was filled with anger "He. Is. Dead!" He whispers/screams and throws a punch at a wall cause it to form a hole. Something is about to go down.

Symmetry is key, but my world can't be symmetrical without you. It is impossible. If symmetry is key then that means you are my key~ Death The Kid (My Symmetrical Prince)