Chapter 11 - Welcome Back

Souls' POV

I pinned (Y/N) onto the bed and stared into her eyes.

"Let go of me!" She yelled, "I never agreed to this!"

"(Y/N), I want you to be mine." I whispered into her ear. Tears started to run down her face, my eyes soften and I moved away from her. She breathed heavily as she backed up to the wall.

A sigh fell from my lips as I ran a finger though my hair, "(Y/N)..." I turned to her, she shiver and cover her face with her long gray sleeved jumper, "I'm sorry...I didn't- I wasn't thinking..." I sighed and grabbed her hand.

"Let go of me." She said bitterly as she ripped her hand away, "Don't touch me." She growled and stood up walking towards the door.

I shot up and my eyes widen. She was leaving me.

"Where are you going?!" I yelled grabbing hold of her wrist, she growled and yanked it away.

"Home! You asked if I could stay, not if I could have that with you! I never want to see your face again! We're done! Finish! O-V-E-R, OVER!" She screamed as she walked out slamming the door extremely hard.

Bringing my hands into a fist I punched the nearest wall. What has happened to me, what did I just do!

I gripped onto my head and screamed. I heard my mirror shatter bits of glass fell near my feet. I glance up at it a horror ran though me. My eyes turned black. I shook my head and stopped screaming. I grabbed the piece of glass, cutting my hand while in process and looked at my eyes. Slowly they turned back to red.

Your POV

I ran swiftly though the woods, tears streamed down my face. My mind kept playing up. I screamed and fell to the ground tightly gripping onto my skull. Flashes of people appeared in my mind, people I never meet and things I've never done.

My blood ran cold as a flash of blood went though my mind. My eyes widen and I froze.

Quickly I jolted up and started running. My world swayed around me as I collapsed to the ground. I could hear my breathing in my ears, my eyes slowly fluttered closed.

~~~~~~

I groaned. My eyes slowly opened a light glared into my eyes, squinting my eyes I heard footsteps.

"(Y/N)!" A male voice said, I sat up but quickly got pushed back down.

"Don't move. You took a hard fall." My eyes slowly adjusted. Kid sat there a worried look took over his face.

"Kid!" Another voice yelled. My head looked over at the door way a girl stood there.

"Ugh. Everst go away!" He yelled glaring at her. My heart felt like it got stabbed and I don't know why. I shook my head, the girl pouted and left, I heard a door slam then silence.

"Sorry 'bout her, girlfriends these days." Kid said bringing me into an embrace. I sat there dumbfounded not knowing what to do I just said, "It's ok."

That's when I woke up. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes, "Kid...." I slurred out. I felt a hand tightly grip onto mine, "Yes (Y/N)?" He said.

"Where am...I?"

"Steins." He sighed. "After you ran off, of course I would follow, next thing I knew, you were lying on the ground unconscious, Black Star told me he tried to..." He clutched his fist. "Save you, Soul told me Maka put you into the coma and when I ran to find you...there you were with in a pool of blood, broken ribs and barely breathing, Maka got you in a coma..." I stared at him wide-eyed, his eyes filled with tears as he grabbed my other hand.

"I was..." He nodded.

"8 months..." He whispered. His eyes shot up towards me. "And I stayed by your side that whole time, so when you wake up the first person you would see is your symmetrical boyfriend." I smiled and stroked his face.

"I'm glad...but is this real life..." I said taking in my surroundings. Kid nodded, "If you want proof..." He pinched both my arms hard, I squealed and pulled them back.

"OK!" I rubbed my arms glaring at him. "Thanks." He smiled and kissed both my cheeks.

"You're welcome. Um may I ask...when you are in a coma what is it like?"

I stared down playing with the white bed sheet.

"It's like you are in real life. But...my life changed...I was going out with Soul and he tried to have sex with me...you were going out with this girl named Everst Souls' sis--"

"Soul doesn't have a sister named Everst." He cut in. I glared, quickly he closed his mouth. "Sister. And I lost my memories..." I finished, looking at Kid.

"You did have a pool of blood coming out of your head...it's amazing you didn't die..." He whispered. I shook my head slightly.

There was a moment of silence before Kid coughed, "I'm going to go tell Stein you are awake." His blood shot eyes stared into mine, a small smile tugged on his lips, "I've missed you..." I smiled. He kissed my cheeks and left.

I sighed and stared up at the roof. I was in a coma...for 8 months...I brought my hands up to my face.

"Stay awake because some dreams are deadly." I smiled, "It's good to be back..."

Symmetry is key, but my world can't be symmetrical without you. It is impossible. If symmetry is key then that means you are my key~ Death The Kid (My Symmetrical Prince)